User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By YGBSM:
Where are y'all getting Pythons for MSRP?  Local gun dealers want $2K plus tax, lowest I could find online was 1650 plus shipping from Gunprime.
View Quote

I bought mine on Gunbroker, from reputable long time dealers using “buy it now” options. They each had several listed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 10:17:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#2]
Went to go pick up a sig 716i I've been eyeing and they had a 6" python so I got that instead figuring the sig would be available more often.

Pretty sweet but only could get 38 for now. I almost got an anaconda recently but waited for the python though 357 is pretty hard to get right now. I knew it would be and will shoot 38 for now I guess.

Need to get a .050 Allen key to tighten the loose rear sight and want to change the front to night or beed dot but other than that it's got super smooth action.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if this is AR15 approved but we're actually giving away one.  It's on the banner of our front page.  Please delete if not allowed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#4]
PSA has them in stock was 1699 but I'm seeing 1599 lately.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]
There out there regularly for $1599. Gunbroker has the AIDs and will raped your wallet with commie fees and sales tax to boot.

Surf the 'broker, then go to the sellers website.

I save quite a substantial amount doing this on a Python and Anaconda, not paying Gunbroker commie fees or sales tax.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
If anyone gets bored and wants one, my local store has this 2.5" bright stainless Python new with box.  Only 4X the price of a new one.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I had the Colt guns years asgo and sold them off , My dealer had a older maybe 1975 6 in blue was nice and a shooter , had sum blue ware , I took the new 4 in colt stainless home it was perfect in every way 1500 take your pik I went with the new one and never looked back at that price .
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 12:50:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rlett4] [#8]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ve seen the Python and the new Anaconda for $1449.00 at my LGS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rlett4] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XM21Nick:
I’ve seen the Python and the new Anaconda for $1449.00 at my LGS.
View Quote

I bought the 4 & 6 inch pythons a while back ,but I haven’t seen them or the Anaconda anywhere for that price .Feel free to post where . I’m sure there might be some people still looking..That’s why I shared
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 10:59:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rlett4:

I bought the 4 & 6 inch pythons a while back ,but I haven’t seen them or the Anaconda anywhere for that price .Feel free to post where . I’m sure there might be some people still looking..That’s why I shared
View Quote

Out of stock currently,  but Sportsman's Warehouse was regularly getting them in at that price. Paid $1499 each for my 4.25 & 6 inch.  Just add yourself to the email notification. Eventually you catch one.  I'm still considering a 3 inch to round them out...

Colt Python at Sportsman's Warehouse $1499
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top