Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2019 2:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tcmass]
Local deal for a XIX 50ae. Says it was only shot a box of ammo.

$1300. 2 mags, 2 boxes of 300 grain Hornady, 1 box Federal and no original box.

I’m ignorant to the current value of these.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:45:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GarrettJ] [#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Brushed chrome one off gunbroker in 44 with a box and no ammo for 1100 in August.  It doesnt appear to have ever been shot.  All of my guns, my case hardened and gold tiger included have been sub 1200$ guns.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tcmass:

Thoughts?
View Quote
That's about $200 under dealer cost
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 10:57:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tcmass] [#4]
Unfortunately I missed the deal. I appreciate the input. Maybe one will pop up here on the EE.

Those sound like great deals, especially the last two. I’d jump on a gold tiger.

Originally Posted By IamMunneY:
I bought a Brushed chrome one off gunbroker in 44 with a box and no ammo for 1100 in August.  It doesnt appear to have ever been shot.  All of my guns, my case hardened and gold tiger included have been sub 1200$ guns.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Unfortunately I missed the deal. I appreciate the input. Maybe one will pop up here on the EE.

Those sound like great deals, especially the last two. I’d jump on a gold tiger.
View Quote
I just search on gunbroker pretty often and when I see something that has a low bid or start price I just watch it.  Sometimes stuff goes cheap.  My gold tiger has a small bit of pitting but for $1000, I could care less.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m seeing some older IWI DEs with no rail on the top, not even the weaver slots. Do these accept the caliber conversions that are currently sold for the XIX?
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I’m seeing some older IWI DEs with no rail on the top, not even the weaver slots. Do these accept the caliber conversions that are currently sold for the XIX?
View Quote
No.  They will not.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Thoughts?
View Quote
Not a bad deal. I paid $1600  NIB back in 2016 for my brushed chrome 44 mag.  I see all gun prices going up as we near the Nov elections.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top