Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2023 4:24:21 PM EDT
Midway has factory P-10C optics ready slides for $169.99.  I just ordered one.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025988816
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
From Midway site:

Question:

Does this include any of the slide internals, ie the back plate, firing pin assembly, extractor + spring + pin?
Asked by JAMES 18 days ago

Add your answer
Open Reply - JR
no it doesn't have a plate or any other parts. Actually it's a blem from the factory with a note stuck to it that tells you where the defects are. I think it's a mistake by whomever wrote the item description. I'm considering returning it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I received my slide today and I am very pleased.  These are likely blems but mine has no finish flaws and the machining looks flawlwss.  The only blem.I found is on the roll mark.  I'm totally fine with that. Especially for the price.  I have a complete striker assembly, barrel, and recoil spring.  I can either swap the parts from my non OR slide or pick up the few remaining pieces to have two complete slides.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top