Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2020 9:58:47 PM EDT
I have one of the first Canik TP9 SAs.  I'm thinking about grabbing a threaded barrel for it from Prepper.  Anyone have experience with this model suppressed?  Happy to hear about how other models suppresss as well.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a TP9SFT, the factory threaded SF model. The only pistol can I have at present is a Bowers ASP. It is reasonably quiet with 124 grain NATO (which is supersonic) but the ASP lacks any sort of booster/piston so one has to hand cycle it for every shot. The ASP is great for fixed barrel guns and 45 pistols using 230 grain ball.

I have an Obsidian in jail, whenever that makes it home I’ll get a better idea of how the Canik suppresses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top