Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2020 1:51:30 PM EDT
Inherited this Ruger Super Bearcat and based on the serial number it’s from 71. What’s it worth? It’s not in perfect condition and the box has seen better days but it cleaned up nicely. (Picture was before I cleaned it) I took it out and shot it but wasn’t a big fan so I might liquidate it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#1]
around $600 on GunBroker...this is one of two Grail Guns that I could not afford as a kid, the other a Browning .22lr auto loading rifle... I would have given $450 for a brass trigger guard version, but settled on a newer model
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here on wanting one when younger. I keep trying to find a used one around $400. Maybe hang on to it for a while? They are a cool little revolver.

Though I'm shooting a sr22 suppressed now more than other 22s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top