Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2018 10:07:58 PM EDT
I have a Mitch Rosen Express Line 5JR that I love, but it will not work nor is adaptable for carrying an RMR equipped pistol. Looking for something similar and thinking I might have to go custom, but figured I’d ask here first.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Not pancake.

Avenger style SSA
http://jrcholsters.com/index.php/holsters/outside-the-waistband

I have 2, they’re excellent
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Anything leather can do, kydex can do better. I'm a traditionalist, it took me a long time to admit that.

Especially if there is any cant, the holster will have to ride a bit high to accommodate a cut-out for the RMR.

I have a box full of holsters I've tried. Wish I could have all that money back.

Learn from my mistakes, save yourself some time and expense, and give KM Custom Kydex a call. They'll explain what you need and why, and I haven't found any better quality then theirs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not pancake.

Avenger style SSA
http://jrcholsters.com/index.php/holsters/outside-the-waistband

I have 2, they’re excellent
View Quote
Thanks for the lead, will check them out. One question, just glancing over the site it appears these might be "one size fits all" type holsters, is that the case or are they molded for specific models?

Quoted:
Anything leather can do, kydex can do better. I'm a traditionalist, it took me a long time to admit that.

Especially if there is any cant, the holster will have to ride a bit high to accommodate a cut-out for the RMR.

I have a box full of holsters I've tried. Wish I could have all that money back.

Learn from my mistakes, save yourself some time and expense, and give KM Custom Kydex a call. They'll explain what you need and why, and I haven't found any better quality then theirs.
View Quote
I appreciate the input, but I also have a box full of holsters and have learned some lessons of my own over the years. I already know what I need and why. My preference is leather for OWB holsters.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
JRC is custom made to order
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top