Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2022 12:40:47 PM EDT
I had my Glock 19 slide milled for a Vortex Viper several years ago. Does anyone know if it can be milled again for something else? Or does anyone make adaptor plates that allow you to switch from one optic to another?
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
if there is enough meat left there to machine down further it will work but some have screw bosses machined in that will probably be in the wrong spot and the new one will need it's own mounting system. There are enough aftermarket slides out there now that come machined that may fit your new optic that it would be easier to sell your with the optic and but another.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I was thinking that as well, just didnt know if someone had made adaptor plates. I could get a new slide for an RMR for anywhere from $200+ depending on how much I want to spend.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I just saw on Hex Precision's IG page that they took a slide originally milled for an RMR and turned it for a 509T. Maybe try reaching out to them and see if they could do something with yours
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top