Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2018 2:15:34 AM EDT
Sig is running a sale on their xchange outs today 20% off, I checked and the 25% off coupon code that was given with the trigger upgrades does work. I just ordered a full size 9mm RX Xchange kit for $384 shipped with tax.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 4:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone have a coupon code that they don't want?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Dammit, I wasted my coupon code on Cyber Monday during the magazine sale.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
One day only? I’ve been waiting for this very thing to use my 25% off on!
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#4]
EDIT: Missed you got the RX, darn good deal!

Everyday price at Proven Arms for the whole kit beats the prices here in the EE for just a used slide.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Everyday price at Proven Arms for the whole kit beats the prices here in the EE for just a used slide.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/171243/PAO_jpg-761400.JPG
View Quote
Not all of them. I have a sub compact 9mm ad on EE that's been up for a couple months now. While mine is not a x-change kit technically, it's pretty much the same and comes with a second mag. It is a few bucks more then proven outfitters but it includes shipping. With the second mag, I thought it was a good deal and would sell pretty quick as it beats proven's price. I only had one or two people show interest in it and both did not buy when I would not drop the price more.

I just assume nobody wants the subcompact.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Doggone it. Out of stock on the full size RX.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not all of them. I have a sub compact 9mm ad on EE that's been up for a couple months now. While mine is not a x-change kit technically, it's pretty much the same and comes with a second mag. It is a few bucks more then proven outfitters but it includes shipping. With the second mag, I thought it was a good deal and would sell pretty quick as it beats proven's price. I only had one or two people show interest in it and both did not buy when I would not drop the price more.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/171243/PAO_jpg-761400.JPG

I think the Compact is going to be the most popular, since the slide fits on the Carry, Comact, and Subcompact frames.  I'm looking for a cheap 9mm Compact slide assy and mag to use for cheap practice (I carry .357).

Buying the whole kit from Proven or Sig gets you a frame you can flip for $20 - $30, the box, a magazine you don't have to go looking for (and they ain't cheap), as well as a pedigree in case something needs to go back.  I've seen some Compact slide assemblies on the EE going for $350, no magazine, box, frame, and an unknown round count.  Makes you want to say something but, meh, most will be insulted and angry and I don't want that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top