Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2021 5:03:43 PM EDT
It all started a few years back, innocently enough. I was happy in my long held belief that Glock and HK were the only brands I needed in my life. Then a buddy bought a P10C to the range with us one day. Holy shit, it was everything I wanted a Glock to be. And had spent a ton of money chasing. I bought one that week. Then I bought a P10-F. Then a Shadow 2. Then a TSO. And finally a Scorpion Micro I have been using to shoot PCC in a local outlaw match once a month. I still have a P365 for daily carry (and because CZ hasn't come out with a true contender in that category yet.) But the Glocks and HKs are all gone. For the first time in forever I am not looking for my next handgun. Now that CZ has bought Colt maybe in a few years I will add a CZ AR to the collection too. Or a Bren in 7.62......
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot and carry a P-01 for a week and check back.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have that greenish sonofagun.

I wish they would do a compact phantom.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shoot and carry a P-01 for a week and check back.

View Quote

Unfortunately too heavy for how I carry. Due to work requirements I EDC in a kydex pocket holster on work days. On non work days its one of the P10's. But I do like the P-01s
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering a PCR....what nightsights are available?
I'm at a loss here......thanks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I was the same way and then ended up with a P09 recently...no idea how I’ve never owned a CZ until now. I’d probably prefer a P07, but I’m loving the P09.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Recently made a slight change to my SP-01.  Haven't made it to the range yet, though.

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you considered a P-07?
I switched back and forth between my P-01 and P-07 for EDC, but I have settled on the P-07.
Still love my P-01 (and my 75B's... and my SP-01... and my Shadow 2's), but the P-07 is everything I could desire in an EDC.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

I'm a CZ fanboi but I can't tell if those are different models or not.
I have the all-steel stainless compact version one of those. She's a heavy one.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 2:43:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I was a CZ fan back in the late 80s in West Germany.  I brought home 4 ea cz50s, 3 ea cz75s (preB of course), cz83 in 9x17 and a cz85.  ATF wouldn't allow the importation of the cz82 at the time.  Did have a cz27 with waffen proofs but lost that in a fire.

CD
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Standard CZ75 sights will fit. There will be a slight gap on top where the factory slanted sights sit. Just cosmetic but still noticeable.

There are a few sights that accommodate the gap but not many.

I use Truglo TFX Pro sights on my P-01 and they are spot on accurate. The slide is mostly the same and should work great for the PCR.

TRUGLO TFX Pro Tritium and Fiber Optic Xtreme Handgun Sights for CZ Pistols
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#11]
You know had the CZ disease for a longgg time is when your CZ's come in blue factory cases lol
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was the same way and then ended up with a P09 recently...no idea how I’ve never owned a CZ until now. I’d probably prefer a P07, but I’m loving the P09.
View Quote

The P-09 was the pistol that got me started looking at CZ's. Wound up buying a 75B, but now I have 2 75B's, P-01, P-07, SP-01, RAMI and 2 Shadow 2's.

I still need to get a P-09.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

CZ Custom has options that eliminate the gap.

REAR

FRONT

Personally I prefer a blacked out rear and the “gold” front.  Much less distracting but still easy to pick out coming from the holster.

-Mike

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top