Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2021 3:58:18 PM EDT
Looking at getting one of these. Mostly as a range toy as I already have a TSO and would shoot limited on the rare occasions I compete.

Mainly looking at differences in accuracy and fit and finish. I like the tight slide frame fit of my TSO and the Shadow 2 orange ive felt was just as good. Does the Accushadow have the tight slide frame fit as the orange guns? Could I expect any difference in accuracy?

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
@Lennyo3034

I'm in a similar situation. I currently don't have a CZ. My LGS has a Shadow Orange 2, a TSO and a Bull Shadow in stock. The TSO and Bull Shadow are the same price and the Shadow 2 Orange is a few hundred more. I'm really torn on which one to get. I do not compete. This would be a range toy.

I know that the TSO uses different mags.

Advice, please??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the TSO and while I really like it, it really is oriented towards competition.

One thing I'm a little OCD on with steel framed guns is the slide/frame fit. The orange series tend to have a much tight slide frame fit so I would lean towards those. But only because I'm OCD about a tight fit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the TSO and while I really like it, it really is oriented towards competition.

One thing I'm a little OCD on with steel framed guns is the slide/frame fit. The orange series tend to have a much tight slide frame fit so I would lean towards those. But only because I'm OCD about a tight fit.
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I have/had numerous examples of both.

Accuracy is the same but the Orange will be fit tighter.  Trigger will be within individual variances too.

If you get the Accushadow from CZC though instead of through distribution you getva nice adjustable rear sight as well.

Newer Oranges don't have the superfluous front pin hole in the slide, which is nice.  They come with more extras too.

I feel the Orange is a better value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top