Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2020 5:48:45 AM EDT
I have been looking for a duty/drop leg holster for my P10F with RMR. Do anyone make one? Can I use a safariland G17 holster for the P10F?
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Im also having the same issue. I have a 6354DO for a Glock 17 that i tried and it does not work. You would think that Safariland would have come out with a Duty Holster for the P10f already
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Midwest Tactical Solutions makes retention holsters for the P10F with RDS, with or without flashlights attached. Look at the Enforcer OS models. They're compatible with the Safariland QLS system.

https://www.mwtsmn.com/kydex-holster

Also I found this on another forum. Not my video.

Link Posted: 9/7/2020 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im also having the same issue. I have a 6354DO for a Glock 17 that i tried and it does not work. You would think that Safariland would have come out with a Duty Holster for the P10f already
View Quote

Clearly you don't know Safariland lol

What isn't clearing on it?

Sometimes a little smidge of trimming necessary.

I bet you can make it fit in 6354DO for a Glock 34 w/light.  Everything fits in that holster lol
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Midwest Tactical Solutions makes retention holsters for the P10F with RDS, with or without flashlights attached. Look at the Enforcer OS models. They're compatible with the Safariland QLS system.

https://www.mwtsmn.com/kydex-holster

Also I found this on another forum. Not my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4CDiBJp3g
View Quote

So possibly the M&P full size Safariland RDS could fit the P10F
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Possibly, but only speculation.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I second the Safariland Glock 34 RDS holster. I know my 6390RDS for my G19 fits my P10c/light.

P10c/6390RDS

You could also try to take the plug at the bottom of the G17 holster out to see if it fits without it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I ended up getting a Safariland 6390RDS and it works. I even have a SRO red dot installed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I ended up getting a Safariland 6390RDS and it works. I even have a SRO red dot installed.
View Quote

Was it the Glock 34 model that worked?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 4:41:03 AM EDT
[#9]
My P10f snapped into a Sig p320 x5 legion Holster nicely.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Have have been using holster co holster for some time now for competition, and have zero complaints fantastic holster!!

I have an rmr with suppressor sights on mine and a comp. Just when you order the holster put in the notes of your setup and they will adjust the mold for the holster to fit your needs.

Hands down amazing customer service!

They even asked for pictures of my gun to make sure that the mold is correct!!!

They do make a drop holster

https://miholsterco.com/variant-drop-holster/

Recommend getting the G Code RTI Belt Slide and Hanger option for the holster, it makes the mounting plate modular for other handgun holsters, and you can quick detach the holster from the mounting plate quickly! Nice to be able to not have to mess with my belt for when I need to use a G34.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top