Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2021 7:37:03 AM EDT
I've shot the P-09 at 200 yards many times, and the P-10F and S a few times.  Had a great weather day in the mountains of New Mexico on Monday and I shot the little 3.5" barrel subcompact 9mm striker gun at 200 yards, with good results.  
With a red dot and light load (130PF) ammo that burns completely in the short barrel, there is very little difference in the accuracy potential of my F and S pistols.  From a wrist rest on a bench, that is.  Sure single hand standing in a light breeze, the heavier gun will be easier to hold on target.  
2021 5 3 P 10S at 200 yards in Ruidoso final

Mechanically, the little CZ pistols seem to be superb.  They lock up tight and repeatably.  Atlanta Arms 115 JHP Match grade ammo has proven to work extremely well in the CZ's.  
Joe
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty cool, I would never even try that at that distance with a pistol.  CZ makes some nice pistols, don't have one but everyone who seems to have one loves them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for taking a look.  Each of my CZ pistols is capable of similar results, but the P-10S subcompact is still the most surprising, at least to me.  I expect the full size pistols to be under 12" at 200 yards on a calm day and under 6" at 100 yards, and that goes for the factory polymer guns as well as the steel guns with a CGW barrel bushing.
Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top