Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2018 7:58:28 PM EDT
Has anyone used the program and purchased a gun from CZ?  I ordered one last week and wondered how quickly they fill the orders. I purchased the Shadow 2.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
How is a Shadow 2 used in an LEO capacity?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't have an answer for you but I would love to hear your experience after it is all said and done.  please keep us up to date

-Mike
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 12:22:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is a Shadow 2 used in an LEO capacity?
View Quote
Mental health and wellness program after dealing with the garbage that passes for human.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:18:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Amen to that. I've never used the LE program, but I talk to John Simmons, one of the reps for CZ LE, and it seems like an easy program to use.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I used it a couple years ago to buy a scorpion.  They shipped so quick that it was transferred to me before I even paid.

Got a call from the CEO of CZ-USA to talk about my payment options.  She was super nice, I didn’t know her job title until she sent me an email with my receipt!

ETA: if my plan for duck season works out this year I think I will pick up one of their auto loader 12 gauges.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I used it a couple years ago to buy a scorpion.  They shipped so quick that it was transferred to me before I even paid.

Got a call from the CEO of CZ-USA to talk about my payment options.  She was super nice, I didn’t know her job title until she sent me an email with my receipt!

ETA: if my plan for duck season works out this year I think I will pick up one of their auto loader 12 gauges.
View Quote
Little bit of a divergence from the topic, but I’d be hesitant to pick up one of their auto loafers. I had a 912 that the hammer fractured and unloaded the entire tube full auto style

I sent the trigger group in to CZ who’s rep said something along the lines of “this happens a lot”.

I would, and do, buy everything CZ makes themselves. I, however, stay away from their Turkish shotguns.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Did it for the P10C as a preorder. They seemed to ship out guns to the shops first before they did my preorder but i eventually got it after 3 months.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#9]
After a week I sent an email this morning and they replied that it would be 30-60 days to ship.  At that point, I asked how to cancel the order in the reply email.  Approximately 30 minutes later, I get a phone call from them and they tell me the hold up was the extra mags that I added.  Apparently they are out of stock.  When I got home from work, I noticed an email from them that the gun and extra mags have shipped today. So,,,,, just a guess that they took 3 mags out of another gun box for me. At this point, I give them an A+ for communication and making the customer happy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Little bit of a divergence from the topic, but I’d be hesitant to pick up one of their auto loafers. I had a 912 that the hammer fractured and unloaded the entire tube full auto style

I sent the trigger group in to CZ who’s rep said something along the lines of “this happens a lot”.

I would, and do, buy everything CZ makes themselves. I, however, stay away from their Turkish shotguns.
View Quote
Thank you for that info I hadn’t hear of that issue before.  I’ll definately do some research before buying.  I have a friend of a friend who is a benelli rep, maybe I’ll go that route.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#11]
They took a bunch of guns off the leo program last I checked. Never ordered directly from them. Have been seeing p10, p09, p07 on sale way cheaper than leo pricing. I buy more cz parts and mags under the leo program than the pistols. DSG Arms offers cz discount and can get it alot faster in stock. Talked with a local dealer who does leo cz sales and said it is a pain for him to get guns in as they fill big store orders first.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I ordered a 527 in 300 blackout when they were announced.  After 4 months I cancelled my order because they said they were at the mercy of factory production, shipping, importing, etc.  and didn't know when they would get them in.

I ordered a shotgun this summer and it was shipped within a week or so.

You can email them and ask if a specific item is in stock before you order.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Has anyone used the program and purchased a gun from CZ?  I ordered one last week and wondered how quickly they fill the orders. I purchased the Shadow 2.
View Quote
I ordered a CZ P10C from them and it took about 2 months. I then ordered a Shadow 2 a couple of months ago. They said it would be 30-60 days and I ended up getting it about 3 weeks in.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 1:33:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I ordered a 75b Omega last week. I was told it was out of stock, so the wait could be tomorrow or a couple months.
I'm not in a hurry, so it's all good.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Mine came yesterday, so thats two weeks.  If the mags were an issue, it may take some time to ship them out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mine came yesterday, so thats two weeks.  If the mags were an issue, it may take some time to ship them out.
View Quote
Hopefully they got some  75B Omegas in.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I ordered a P-07 through them last fall, got it within three weeks

I've ordered a bunch of P-07 and P-09 mags through them and have gotten them quickly

I've kicked around the idea of ordering a EVO carbine from them
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I ordered a P-07 through them last fall, got it within three weeks

I've ordered a bunch of P-07 and P-09 mags through them and have gotten them quickly

I've kicked around the idea of ordering a EVO carbine from them
View Quote
I ought to buy some more P-09 mags; the program saves ten bucks each. I hadn't noticed that, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I ought to buy some more P-09 mags; the program saves ten bucks each. I hadn't noticed that, thanks!
View Quote
Just ordered two 21rd P-09 mags from them this morning
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the info. Just sent my creds to them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Those aren't on my price list.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#22]
If you are getting mags for the p07 get p10 mags instead. They fit p07 as well and are even cheaper than p07 mags.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you are getting mags for the p07 get p10 mags instead. They fit both and are even cheaper than p07 mags.
View Quote
Right now I have a P-09 that needs supplied.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Edited my post so people don't think the p07/p10 mags fit in a p09. Only real draw back to the p series is the cost of mags.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you registered on their web store as law enforcement/military it will show items like magazines with the new price
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you registered on their web store as law enforcement/military it will show items like magazines with the new price
View Quote
I am . I'll try it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m gonna order some more mags. Those prices are cheaper than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Just picked up a SP-01 suppressor ready from budsgunshop under the qualified professionals program. Sadly, the gun still only shipped with two magazines. I'd be interested to see if OP's ships with three. Thr price of the 75 mags might make going directly through cz a worthwhile endeavor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top