Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2020 1:17:45 PM EDT
Greetings,
Has anyone used the back-in-stock notification that CZ Custom offers?

Link Posted: 8/14/2020 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, it no workie worth a shit
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes, it no workie worth a shit
View Quote

Welp, then I have to go in search of a place that takes backorders I suppose.

Link Posted: 8/15/2020 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#3]
watcha huntin?
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Scorpion EVO micro w/brace.

Unobtanium in other words.  I have a binary trigger on order and suspect I will have a trigger but no gun to put it in.

My market timing is horrendous.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Story time...

A few years back I bought a CZ P-07. I wanted to put a trigger in it. CZ Custom is local to me. I thought I'd keep my money local.

They didn't even want to talk about it. They're very focused on certain guns, and they could give 2 shits about the rest of the line.

My P-07 went to Cajun Gun Works.

Now... it does appear that the EVO is one of the guns CZ Custom is focused on. And CGW is basically pistols only. But if you're just looking to get the gun... You've got a shitton of options; I don't think CZ Custom is going to work any better than any other gun shop. (Or Gunbroker...)
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Story time...

A few years back I bought a CZ P-07. I wanted to put a trigger in it. CZ Custom is local to me. I thought I'd keep my money local.

They didn't even want to talk about it. They're very focused on certain guns, and they could give 2 shits about the rest of the line.

My P-07 went to Cajun Gun Works.

Now... it does appear that the EVO is one of the guns CZ Custom is focused on. And CGW is basically pistols only. But if you're just looking to get the gun... You've got a shitton of options; I don't think CZ Custom is going to work any better than any other gun shop. (Or Gunbroker...)
View Quote

I guess this is why I love CZ custom so much.

I only own Shadow 1/Shadow 2/TS based guns.  Firing pin block equipped CZs don't interest me and I'm not interested in polymer-anything or striker-fired-anything either.  I've always had great luck with CZC's builds and customer service.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I miss my CZ P01 I had years ago.

It went bang.  Every time, all the time.  The CZ-75 was what the Browning HP should have been.  I had a pile of HPs over the years, and the lack of a beavertail and the shitty trigger reset made me a sad panda.

The Browning HP used to carry very well due to the slim slide profile.  Granted, this is back in the Jurassic but the Browning worked when a lot of autoloaders did NOT.

This has about as much to do with a CZ Scorpion as root vegetables do with Great White Sharks.  My apologies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess this is why I love CZ custom so much.

I only own Shadow 1/Shadow 2/TS based guns.  Firing pin block equipped CZs don't interest me and I'm not interested in polymer-anything or striker-fired-anything either.  I've always had great luck with CZC's builds and customer service.
View Quote

Not just you, brother. All polymer CZ pistols could be discontinued tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear...

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top