Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2020 6:09:03 PM EDT
Stuart Wong did a great job. Hammer, trigger, trigger job, new sights. Trigger and sights are better than my Shadow2 (stock); but it's still not front heavy as the S2.
Shoots super fast; sights come right on.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you keep the fpb or remove it?
I had them remove mine when I had everything done
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you keep the fpb or remove it?
I had them remove mine when I had everything done
View Quote

I kept the firing pin block.
In the baggie with the original hammer and trigger. Yes, it got deleted.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
You don’t need it on a single action gun. What’s you trigger pull weight? Mine is just under 3.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You don’t need it on a single action gun. What’s you trigger pull weight? Mine is just under 3.
View Quote

Just under 2.5 pounds. I have been giving it a redneck trigger job (pressure burnishing) the sear. Put pressure on the hammer and press the trigger to polish in the interface faster. It really helps. All the polishing  in the world doesn't burnish the parts together. It's just normal wearing in done quicker with pressure.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Stuart is my go to at CZC.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stuart is my go to at CZC.
View Quote

He did me right.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
That’s pretty righteous.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Gorgeous little pistol!

I'll tell you what, if CZ would just consider adding checkering to the front and backstraps, the SA model would be just about perfect.  There's something about the size and ergonomics of the original CZ-75 frame that sets it apart from the larger S2 frame, any Tanfoglio models, Angus's designs, and of course the larger Tactical Sport flavors.  They literally got it right the first time, IMO.

Enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top