Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2021 7:51:27 PM EDT
Specifically I am wondering if the trigger (main) spring from a 75B will work in a steel frame new production Jericho 941FS?

I picked up the Jericho new a couple weeks ago (thanks for the stimulus Joe) and while overall I really like it, I think it is quite over sprung, especially the hammer spring.  Wolff shows the same springs for both pistols, but I really wonder if this is the case.

Anyone have any insights on this?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The springs are the same
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I too, blew Biden bucks on an IWI product (941R in my case).

I've heard the DA trigger weight can be reduced by swapping the hammer spring - I'll have to give that a try.

Note that some of the parts are actually small frame Tanfogio parts.

Also, MecGar Small Frame Tanfo 17rd mags work perfectly with mine.

Link Posted: 4/13/2021 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I should have my hammer spring tuning pack from Wolff on Thursday.

With the stock spring, and as measured by my ancient RCBS spring type trigger pull gauge, my trigger is consistently dropping at 4.75 pounds.  The break is getting smoother with each range session.  I've had it out twice now, for a total of 406 rounds.
Out of the box it has a better trigger than my CZ 75B.  None of the hammer camming you see on the 75 in single action mode.

I have had the odd failure to extract/eject.  When I came back from the last range trip I popped the extractor out and there was a lot of caked on goo in it's recess.  Way more than the round count would predict.  I cleaned it all out, so we will see how it goes next time.

Over all I am liking the thing.  If it pans out as I hope and expect, a set of Meprolight night sights will be the next addition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top