Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2018 11:33:34 PM EDT
My dream carry gun is available now, likely to sell out soon, and my fun money jar is empty

Any of you guys get one?

CZ75 Compact Shadowline
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool I haven't seen those in awhile. I missed out on these and the steel framed ones. I got a couple of the Compact L's though so I'm satisfied.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Why doesn't CZ offer just a standard model P01 with the traditional trigger system with a safety?
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why doesn't CZ offer just a standard model P01 with the traditional trigger system with a safety?
View Quote
They do I saw one this past weekend at Nagels gun store in San Antonio.  They are just harder to find.  They also had a 97B sitting on the shelf.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd consider one of these if I ever had a use for the rail. I don't like the decocker models.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They do I saw one this past weekend at Nagels gun store in San Antonio.  They are just harder to find.  They also had a 97B sitting on the shelf.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have steel frame compacts with rails that have the standard trigger and safety. They don't offer an aluminum rail frame model as far as I know.

If I'm wrong please let me know. I want to pick one up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd consider one of these if I ever had a use for the rail. I don't like the decocker models.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd also like a PCR with a safety. I like the frame.

I want the standard trigger so I can make it SAO. Have no desire for the omega.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They have steel frame compacts with rails that have the standard trigger and safety. They don't offer an aluminum rail frame model as far as I know.

If I'm wrong please let me know. I want to pick one up.
View Quote
I did not even pick up the pistol I just saw it in a case when I walked in.  I was more blown away at seeing a 97B but unfortunately it is not very high up on my want pistols list.  So I moved on...  I say give them a call the store is Nagels in San Antonio TX see if they can check it out for you.  If it is what you want I bet they would transfer it for you.
They had a decent amount of CZs in the case.

https://nagelsguns.net
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'd also like a PCR with a safety. I like the frame.

I want the standard trigger so I can make it SAO. Have no desire for the omega.
View Quote
Same on the PCR. I used to carry a 75 Compact. If they made the PCR with safety I might be carrying one now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because then, it wouldn't be a p01. You're looking for a p02.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#11]
They did make a P01 with safety, they are called Compact L's. I have 2 and the GF found one at a pawn shop.

CZ Custom milled the rails off some of those to be kinda PCR shaped. I don't remember what they were called.

They do exist and are out there like the compact SP-01's or whatever they are called.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The P02 has an omega trigger. Can't make it SAO.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They did make a P01 with safety, they are called Compact L's. I have 2 and the GF found one at a pawn shop.

CZ Custom milled the rails off some of those to be kinda PCR shaped. I don't remember what they were called.

They do exist and are out there like the compact SP-01's or whatever they are called.
View Quote
The Compact L is a custom option.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The P02 has an omega trigger. Can't make it SAO.
View Quote
They used to make it in a regular trigger. Its like the p01 omega and reg decocker.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what you mean. They were factory guns. Many of them were worked over by the custom shop, but not all. If it has the regular hammer it was a normal CZ USA item.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top