Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2023 7:16:21 AM EDT
I have a CZ 75 TSO and I am looking to put an optic on it.  What are my options?  I would prefer to get a 2nd slide for the optic cut and put a red dot on it. Is there someplace I can buy a spare slide?  Not a fan of the optic mounts on the side of the frame or a plate that slides into the rear iron sight.  Not sure what other options I have.

Also who sells holsters for this gun with optics and left-handed?  Any info is much appreciated.  

Thanks

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
For dovetail mount: Dovetail mount

For direct mill I would check CZC, Cajun, and Primary Machine…

CZC make a great frame mount for micro red dots.

Red Hill Tactical makes holsters for them
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Black Scorpion gear for the holster.  Works with or without a dot.  Lots of adjustment. LH options.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the info everyone, I appreciate it.  Does anyone know if CZ sells a slide I can buy?  I would prefer to buy a new slide and have that milled or buy it with a plate that removes for optics.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for all the info everyone, I appreciate it.  Does anyone know if CZ sells a slide I can buy?  I would prefer to buy a new slide and have that milled or buy it with a plate that removes for optics.
View Quote

Any reason you don't want a frame mounted red dot?

I think there are many advantages to a frame mounted red dot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any reason you don't want a frame-mounted red dot?

I think there are many advantages to a frame-mounted red dot.
View Quote

I don't think the advantages it gives would make any difference to me.  Not a big fan of the looks of it, all my other pistols have frame-mounted optics so was trying to keep things the same.  I would really like to just get a slide so I could put the slides with iron sights back on easily enough.  If put the frame mounted red dot I have to install the cocking lever in the rear iron sights and I eally don't want to do that.  

I use this gun for fun at the range and I would like to use it for some steel pistol challenges that I just go shoot to have fun. I may have to end up using that option if I want to end up with a red dot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I actually prefer my frame mounted dots over my slide mounted ones.  Staying on target is a lot easier for me.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#8]
@arndog123-those are very sweet, nice collection you have.  

I am rethinking the side mounts. Probably the easiest thing to do and I can remove it easily if needed. Now I see I don't necessarily need to install the cocker in the rear sight.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I highly recommend the cocker/racker in the rear sight location.  It makes manipulating the slide a lot easier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top