Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2020 9:39:24 PM EDT
I need a definitive answer on whether or not the new HOLOSUN 407k that just literally dropped this month will drop right into the RMSc style optic cut mount on my brand new Canik TP9SC Elite. I already ordered one from opticsplanet today for a pretty freaking good price after I saw the equivalent of a random Yahoo answer saying it would fit since me and just about everyone else are waiting for any retailer in the country to restock the sig Romeo zero. If this HOLOSUN drops right in with no problem I am gonna be like the happiest little kid in an apocalyptic Christmas... Lol. I prefer HOLOSUN all day anyway to the majority of other reflex optics, although the trijicon RM07 on my gen 5 G19 is really impressing me since it's my first reflex sight on a handgun. The Canik is actually supposed to be my girlfriend's new CC, but I might just buy an ankle holster I like it so much already and that's before I even get my hands on this HS407k if it'll fit. Someone please confirm, yea, or nay on that combination so I can either cancel my order before it ships or start getting really really excited for the mailman. First post btw, I literally just joined to ask this question.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Holosun has the same moun as thr RMR.  Which is nice.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I just dropped the hammer on a 507K so I will let you know if it fits my TP9SFx which should be close to your pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top