Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2021 12:11:13 AM EDT
Company admits to having to replace HUNDREDs & threatens me with legal action lol. Yea, it's my fault.

https://ibb.co/ygLJwFQ

God bless!
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you capable of reading?

They replaced the kits where users said “oh man, my bad, I’m an idiot” and asked nicely.

You didn’t admit the former, and didn’t do the latter.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Might as well lock this and his other one down.

Dude obviously can't read, follow instructions, or admit guilt.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Doubling down on the derp op.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#4]
From his other thread, for those who missed it. HiramRanger nailed it.

Quoted:

You're not intelligent enough to be around firearms... I'm not insulting you, just tough love to make sure you don't kill yourself or somebody else.

You fucked up. The Glock will lock in even with the blast shield/shroud too far forward. It won't lock in on a 17 with the shroud set for a 19, but it will lock in with a 19 set for the 17 length slide. THAT is what you did and THAT is what the carbon burn on the inside of the chassis shows. See how far it is burnt from the back of the blast shield/shroud?

Now don't ever touch a gun again, please.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: Yea, it's my fault.
View Quote

We already knew that, we just want you to believe it

@Guacamole How big of a hole are you going to dig yourself? Bigger than the hole you blew through your chassis apparently...

Quoted:

I'll say it one last time. The pistol only locks in place with the screw in 1 of the holes, not both. IMPOSSIBLE for me to mess that up...
View Quote

Yeah, the hole to the rear, not the hole in the front.

Quoted:

It's a G23. Everything was adjusted right. The pistol won't fit in & lock in place if things are not right. All was locked in place. MCK was defective.
View Quote

OP's pic showing incorrect install before he decided to go full derp. I figured he would delete this photo in the link below, and he did, so I'm saving it and posting it here for posterity.

https://ibb.co/album/hsJJp4

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:

Based on the picture from page 7 of the manual linked above and your picture OP.  It looks like the barrel shroud is sitting too forward (G17/22) position.Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Fucking LOL! Put your g23 back in there and post a picture from the top through that blown out hole. We'll be waiting

Attachment Attached File

At least the guy that blew up his Super Duty went radio silent before admitting his fault. This 20er will continue to double and quadruple down, I'm sure, on his lack of fault.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Bought-a-CAA-MCK-and-it-blew-apart-on-first-use-/48-521922/&page=1&anc=5470913#i5470913

Quoted:
So a full disclosure for everyone. This guy was contacted directly by CAA yesterday after posting this on a Facebook group. After emailing and explaining he proceeded to block every person who works for CAA and anyone who called him out for improper install. Was told we should be more familiar with the product since he is clearly an expert and we’re just the manufacturer. For anyone that is unfamiliar with the kit. The shroud is adjustable and on page 8 of the user manual for the model he received it clearly states “DO NOT shoot a compact in the full position this will damage the MCK and void warranty”. He not only provided pictures that show it was incorrect but even stated he used a compact handgun (Glock 23) the fact he omitted this in his post on here after getting destroyed over on Facebook just shows that he knows he is wrong but to worried about saving his ego and pride to save face and just admit he is wrong.  Just very sad all around.
View Quote

@DCX180

Attachment Attached File

I'm buying a fucking MCK because of Matthew's response. Bravo sir
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:11:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:  Company admits to having to replace HUNDREDs & threatens me with legal action lol. Yea, it's my fault.

God bless!
View Quote

OP, you've gone full Karen.  The company is not threatening you w/ legal action.  They're calling you an idiot, and point out they've replaced hundreds of units for idiots, who, like you, didn't read the instruction manual that came w/ your chassis.  But unfortunately, their policy is to only replace units for polite idiots.  You are not a polite idiot, and thus, do not fall under their replacement policy.

You, good sir, are what is known as an object lesson; you need to spread your tale of woe far and wide, and reference this thread so that everyone can see what CAA's replacement policy is for themselves, and come to their own conclusions.  I have obviously come to mine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:23:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow. You created another post to get roasted again.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:27:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Dude if you keep on this road it could end in a slam dunk defamation suit.

Just sayin'

You should quit while you can.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:42:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Why do I wish this guy was...familiar?
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:56:27 AM EDT
[#11]
One thread wasn't enough?

I've always heard that it's "better to be silent and assumed an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

You, Sir, are living proof of the veracity of that statement.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:22:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:30:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Company admits to having to replace HUNDREDs & threatens me with legal action lol. Yea, it's my fault.

God bless!
View Quote

The only thing I wholeheartedly believe about OP is that he’s from PA. Sounds just like my father in law.

ETA....I can even narrow this tardation down to NE PA. They grow a special breed of “special” up in those parts.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:42:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Omg how did I miss this

Can't wait to see the MCK stock on the EE "well used, but still works with full size frame!"
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:12:16 AM EDT
[#15]
OP still can’t figure out how to insert a link. Of course he cant figure out how to put a pistol in a chassis. What a noob.

Thanks for the laugh!
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omg how did I miss this

Can't wait to see the MCK stock on the EE "well used, but still works with full size frame!"
View Quote

His best bet is to part it out
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:10:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't think OP even knows how to read.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:29:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

God bless!
View Quote

Maybe you need to learn how to read and follow instructions and not be a dick!
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:41:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Arfcom needs a feature where you can flag people so you know not to do business with them in the EE.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought that was the feedback score. Low score no busines. Lol
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#21]
OP are you having a nervous breakdown?? stick to one thread about this good grief
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:03:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow. You created another post to get roasted again.
View Quote

O.P. - Damn Dude - Give It UP!!!!

You Done Fucked UP!

Then You Done Fucked Up that Fuck Up by saying you didn't FUCK IT ALL UP!!!

HiramRanger is Absolutely Right - You shouldn't EVER even touch another gun.

NS 20'ers - The "Comedy Gift" that just keeps on "Giving!"
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#23]
If it were possible to send Matthew Morales a 6 pack over the internet for that response, I certainly think we all owe him some beer
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:26:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Holy shit...  Again? Three threads?  

You're a special kind of derp.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#26]
See above
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top