Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2020 6:21:58 PM EDT
Anyone here got a MCK?  Thinking about picking one up, preferably with the short brace. Has anyone tried putting a G34 in there with a threaded barrel, ditching the muzzle device, and putting a suppressor on there?  I might still get one if I cannot use a suppressor...but everything's always better with a suppressor .
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The Gen 2 version is suppressor friendly. The 34 will not fit though
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one at a gun show a coupla weeks ago & put my Glock 19 in it with a Burris Fastfire II on it.  used a 3/4 inch riser for the Burris.  I already had the Glock, the Burris & some ETS 31 round mags, so I was kinda set. the pistol locks in pretty solidly & the thing is a ball to shoot.  mine has the arm brace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top