Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2020 12:40:31 PM EDT
I was thinking of putting a little money into the microbull buckmark I bought a few years ago, mainly the grips.
I don't care for the stock finger groove rubber grips, I hate any sort of grippy textured rubber on anything that is in contact with my hands for any long time. I saw some green smooth aluminum hogue  grips which I think I'd like better, I'd assume they might be thinner too since they are aluminum or are they similar to the stock plastic/rubber? Anyone try them before?
Is there any other ones that are recommended? I don't want to go above $45 prior to shipping because that's about what the hogue ones are but I sure wouldn't mind them costing less. Most of grips I see are either more money, look like a cheapish sort of resin or are wood. I don't want any sort of target grips since I am left handed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I put Hogue Extreme series G10s on my Camper, I don't think they were much above your price limit. I really liked them, but I gave the Buckmark to my son.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JRoy:
I put Hogue Extreme series G10s on my Camper, I don't think they were much above your price limit. I really liked them, but I gave the Buckmark to my son.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/340315/IMG_20200517_171458_jpg-1420902.JPG
View Quote

Lol I bought the same grips for my browning buckmark and gave it to my son as well. Then bought a mark 4. G10’s on the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top