Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2019 4:14:19 PM EDT
Looking at getting my CPL and need a good concealment holster.  Still haven't made up my mind whether or not go AIWB and was looking at options listed above.  I would imagine more people have the Bravo Concealment as opposed to the Tenicor strictly from a cost aspect.   I've watched countless video reviews on both but cannot make up my mind.  I'm a Tier 0 operator so I'm low speed high drag.  I am however a former LEO.

Who can advise?
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Look into Henry Holsters, PHLster, and Tenicor.

Ignore Bravo Concealment. Everything they make is a knockoff of someone else's design.

The Tenicor VELO will include Discreet Carry Concepts Clips, which in my opinion are the best clips available.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
bravo concealment is amateur crap lol. they market their iwb holster as an iwb and aiwb, there even used to be a picture of someone trying to run it at 4 o clock wtih the slide completely perpendicular to the beltline.

tenicor is great, however with some body types the wedge thingy molded up front might give you sore spot or become uncomfortable. they are absolutely top tier fit and finish as well as being very thin and taking up no additional space like some other holsters out there

look at v dev group and darkstar gear as well. the v dev gru seraph is one of the best aiwb holsters out there period. comes with discrete carry concepts clips, soft wedge, and is made in holstex raptor. their coffee is great too. much more fresh and aromatic than black rifle coffee

vdevgru seraph for glock 17 / 19 / 26
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look into Henry Holsters, PHLster, and Tenicor.

Ignore Bravo Concealment. Everything they make is a knockoff of someone else's design.

The Tenicor VELO will include Discreet Carry Concepts Clips, which in my opinion are the best clips available.
View Quote
I'm leaning heavily towards the Velo. Thanks for your input guys.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Velo for my 19 and 43x, I tried the steel clips and they are secure but I found them to be a pain in the ass to put on and take off my belt.  I like the pull the dot soft loops better, maybe try getting both to see what you like better.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m very pleased with Blackpoint Tactical, for both IWB and OWB. I have them for several different weapons.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#6]
G-Code Incog Eclipse (single clip version) w/ standard MOJO hardware
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/incog-eclipse/

or the standard Incog (2-clip version)
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/incog-iwb-holster-system/
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered a bravo for an M&P 2.0c OWB. it's mediocre but it's cheap, so that's cool. Holds the gun fine but not as well done as it could be. I have little to no interest in their IWB stuff. I figure different holsters for different needs, so for the $40 it was worth it. Sign up for their mailing list and you'll get deals
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Guess I’m the oddball, because I love my Bravo Concealment Torsion holsters (G26, P365).
A lot of the hate comes from people not realizing you can change the cant (lot of detp about that).
I like my G26 torsion @ 3:30 with mild cant and my P365 AIWB zero cant.

In all honesty though, for AIWB, T1C Axis Slim is the king (and what I mostly use for my P365).
For strong side IWB... doesn’t matter that much what you use.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Bought the Tenicor Certum IWB with the closed loops.  Gonna order the T1 Belt Clips to make it easier to remove.  So far it's a great holster.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Tenicor, all day.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ve got a Bravo Concealment own. I don’t like how the bottom is closed except for the hole for a threaded bbl.
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]
@doom1430

I've got a Bravo torsion for AIWB, its alright for what it is.   At the price if you get it with a mag carrier I think its a good deal.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#13]
My thoughts on Bravo Concealment...In short I luv their OWBs, plus I think for the money cant be beat.

BCA 3.0 video review

If what I am wearing hides a OWB I prefer that, if not I go with Bladetech IWB
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I would go Bravo for their owb, but that's all I use from them. For appendix carry (which is what I run 99.9% of the time) I've used Gcode for years and love it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Got to pick up my 43X with black slide this week but I ordered a Bravo OWB BCA and it comes with a mag pouch so not too bad for the price also a Vedder LightTuck with Claw...gonna try appendix carry
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a Bravo Torsion and a DOS and I like them both (prefer the Torsion). I typically use them at around 3 o'clock.

These types of threads are always funny: holsters are very personal, what works for one person may not work for another. Make your best guess and try it. If it doesn't work try another. Body shapes, wardrobe and carry location make big differences.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Bravo Torsion and a DOS and I like them both (prefer the Torsion). I typically use them at around 3 o'clock.

These types of threads are always funny: holsters are very personal, what works for one person may not work for another. Make your best guess and try it. If it doesn't work try another. Body shapes, wardrobe and carry location make big differences.
View Quote
Completely agree ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top