Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2021 10:03:28 PM EDT
I’m loving this PDP but damn I can’t believe there are no 18 round magazines to be found.  I’m not even seeing and Canik mags online.

Anyone been able to find any mags online?  I read on the Walther site someone said 3-5 weeks out
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sign up for the Walther (and other vendors) emails and act quick.  17 rounders (I have 2 PDP Compacts) were announced in the latest Walther email, went on sale around 9am today, and were sold out by afternoon.  I grabbed several to round out my stock.

I have had some luck finding Walther mags on Gun Broker as well.

Canik mags are out there.  Primary Arms had recently.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I signed up, thanks for the idea.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Ordered my CDP waiting for it to come in.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Found some on grab a gun this afternoon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Prices for these mags is ridiculous!
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I found the Canik TP9 Promag worked nicely, as training mags. I made a small modification to the mag catch hole, making it a little longer on the right side toward the center of the mag. This sort of matches the Walther factory mag.

I tried to take a pic and include a video. These are going to be my go to TRAINING mags.

YouTube Promag

ProMag Pic
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found the Canik TP9 Promag worked nicely, as training mags. I made a small modification to the mag catch hole, making it a little longer on the right side toward the center of the mag. This sort of matches the Walther factory mag.

I tried to take a pic and include a video. These are going to be my go to TRAINING mags.

YouTube Promag

ProMag Pic
View Quote

Thanks for the input.  I saw on another site someone was able to convert a Sig P226 magazine with minimal effort. It’s also a Mecgar magazine so I ordered one off the EE.  I haven’t been able to get it to the range yet but it works same as the Walther mags. No hang ups while releasing the magazine, locks the slide back and rounds load with no issues.  I’ll report back once I hit the range.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the input.  I saw on another site someone was able to convert a Sig P226 magazine with minimal effort. It’s also a Mecgar magazine so I ordered one off the EE.  I haven’t been able to get it to the range yet but it works same as the Walther mags. No hang ups while releasing the magazine, locks the slide back and rounds load with no issues.  I’ll report back once I hit the range.
View Quote

I’ve got a Mecgar TP9 mag, but it kept dropping after a couple of rounds. I modified it last night, just have to get to the range. Yes let me know. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 3:43:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link to the modded 266 mags?

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YouTube Promag

ProMag Pic

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#10]
So I’ve modified several TP9 Mags and the feed 100%. Only issue is last round hold open.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top