User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reach out to Glock.  They will pull their products from a dealer that is fucking around with blue label prices.
View Quote
Blue label prices are suggested and a dealer can charge what they want.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Been on the list and waiting for a BL G23 mos since the beginning of Jan. Still no joy yet
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Blue label prices are suggested and a dealer can charge what they want.
View Quote

Glock still maintains MAP policies for blue label sales. Dealers can charge what they want as long as it is at or above MAP.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Glock still maintains MAP policies for blue label sales. Dealers can charge what they want as long as it is at or above MAP.
View Quote
Map applies to lowest advertised price, we can sell for what they want, we just can't advertise below map.  It would be rare to sell below map as margins are so slim especially on blue label, but we aren't prohibited.

but my point was more the other way, reporting a dealer for selling above map, isn't going to get you anywhere and that isn't a thing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Got a new Blue Label 43X today for $389. Added XS sights for $85 more.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Got a new Blue Label 43X today for $389. Added XS sights for $85 more.
View Quote

That’s what I am looking for but no luck in my area. The wait continues

Plenty of other blue label guns though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That’s what I am looking for but no luck in my area. The wait continues

Plenty of other blue label guns though.
View Quote

Pick up a blue label 48 MOS with night sights for $540 pre-tax.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#8]
IMHO and in most larger urban areas, it’s still a waiting game.

I put a deposit down on Glock 23 Gen 5 in early March and I’m hoping to see it by the end of April or the beginning of May.

In my area, lots of LEOs, as well as Bases for all four of the military branches are buying these Blue label pistols, so it’s a waiting game...  While waiting, I went ahead and bought some Gen 4, 13rd magazines since Biden can do something stupid at any moment.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#9]
My LGS quoted me $785 on a blue label Glock 19X. I literally lol'd. Never bought anything from them and never will.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Local shops seems to only have blue label guns both glock and smiths
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My LGS quoted me $785 on a blue label Glock 19X. I literally lol'd. Never bought anything from them and never will.
View Quote

Good for you, that's completely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Few glocks that are in my lgs are blue label. Most of the rest are gone at the moment
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
town police supply in richmond has a closet full of them.  bought one last month.
View Quote

I've been on their call list for a Blue Label 43X MOS since it was announced... Everything else Glock they seem to have, though. [shrug]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I checked the label is blue, im guessing i paid slightly more because I am in VA and bought on base.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bought a 19 yesterday on base for I'm assuming blue label price MSRP on the Glock store is approx 650 I paid like 460 out the door.

Blue Label price is $398

The box also has a blue label, rather than the commercial white label you see in regular gun stores.

I checked the label is blue, im guessing i paid slightly more because I am in VA and bought on base.

The Exchange website is a pain, no details that I could see about why a 17 would be $510 (MOS? Tritium?) Vs just getting a blue label at my local dealer without two 90 minute round trips. Plus it would be nice to know what's in stock before making the drive.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was looking at a possible blue label Glock 19 and the shop I go to said they haven't received any blue label guns for 6+ months...and expect none as Glock can't fill orders for Red label guns and Red is more profitable, so those get priority...that there might not be Blue label guns for a year or more.

Is that true or gunshop nonsense?  Are Blue label guns out there?
View Quote

This might come as a terrible shock.but you may have to pay the same price as everyone else.

I know, I know..disgusting.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Few glocks that are in my lgs are blue label. Most of the rest are gone at the moment
View Quote

My LGS today was
1) a dozen blue label Glocks and another dozen Smith's
2) revolvers, including a few dozen 22lr single actions of multiple types (Ruger,  Heritage,  Chiappa) filling the cases
3) Ruger pocket pistols
4) $1500+ boutique AR pistols and those new Cav-15 style lowers
5) random fudd guns they've had for a decade
6) their entire silencer collection filling the rest of the cases

I put a Glock 17 Gen 5 in jail, and my AR9 and 10/22 receivers came home with me.

Now to decide on who to mill it and the refinish color. FDE slide, black frame? Or should I rattle can the frame to kinda match?

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I just picked up a Blue Label Glock 43X $359.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Just a data point.  Redeemed my GSSF coupon at a blue label dealer (Walter Craig, Montgomery, AL) last week and they had a case full of blue labels available.  The version that was in short supply was the Gen 5 G19 MOS, they had only one, and it was what I was looking for.  But there were at least 2 dozen others available including the new gen 5 40's.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Picked up a blue label 43X friday, they seemed to have plenty of all models available. $380
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:48:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Picked up a blue label 43X friday, they seemed to have plenty of all models available. $380
View Quote

Yep, Seems G43X back in stock without night sights. $349.00 Lou's Miami

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#21]
I picked up a new delivery Blue Label G19 Gen 5 sometime in April. The shop's stock of Blue Label guns went very quickly, but they have been trickling in here and there.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Picked up a blue label 43X about 2 weeks ago. They had one 43 and three 43Xs in stock.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I never listen to anything I hear in a gun shop.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I picked up G43=$370 (GSSF coupon)

G43X MOS=$398 blue label
G48 MOS=$398 blue label

Past 3-5 weeks all three

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#25]
My local shop has more blue labels than anything else
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a G45 MOS at my blue label dealer.  They're asking $535 OTD with standard sights.  

It's either that or keep saving for a Benelli M2
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a G45 MOS at my blue label dealer.  They're asking $535 OTD with standard sights.  

It's either that or keep saving for a Benelli M2
View Quote
That doesn't seem like a very good price.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I just saw it was cheaper on Primary Arms.  I found a couple other dealers in the area to see if they can beat it, but knowing the shops, they don't deal at a very high volume.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah I just saw it was cheaper on Primary Arms.  I found a couple other dealers in the area to see if they can beat it, but knowing the shops, they don't deal at a very high volume.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't really supposed to make that much of a profit off of the blue labels
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top