Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2021 2:18:41 PM EDT
Kinda funny. Have had CZ's,Sigs (although my current P229 is in 2nd place) XD's,M&P's, Caniks, Beretta's and the one thats best is the one I built myself!! Maybe it's the grip angle or the way it just conforms to me but this thing is a absolute tack driver,like nothing i've experienced before. Certain CZ's and Caniks have come close but this beauty hits all the check boxes!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the way the grip feels on my 80% G23 build I did.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I certainly understand the feeling. I really enjoy how the SC feels for me and love shooting it. Don't feel the same way for the CL though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked my p80 build more than the gen5 Glock I had at the time. It seemed to track better on follow up (shoot flatter) and easier to shoot accurate.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I will say the P80 compact frame turns the G19 into a totally different gun for me. In stock form, I hate the grip of the G19. It does not fit my hand and does not point well for me at all but the P80 frame changes all of that.

ETA - The one annoyance I have with the P80 frame, I wish they didn't get so funky with the trigger guard so that it would fit in standard Glock holsters.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will say the P80 compact frame turns the G19 into a totally different gun for me. In stock form, I hate the grip of the G19. It does not fit my hand and does not point well for me at all but the P80 frame changes all of that.

ETA - The one annoyance I have with the P80 frame, I wish they didn't get so funky with the trigger guard so that it would fit in standard Glock holsters.
View Quote

Same for me as well. I agree about trigger guard too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I like P80 frames so much more than stock frames, but never understood why they cut a forward shelf without stippling it. I end up taking a soldering iron to that front thumb shelf.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Much closer to 'Perfection' - A long slide version of the 19 frame.  BTW, the big dot XS sight is outstanding for quick pick up.

Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Will it fit with some dremel action?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top