Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 7:00:33 PM EDT
I need to stay away from the gun shop when I have money.

Went to the shop to get out of the house after dealing all morning with my mother’s estate. I went to look at how empty the used gun case is and found a beretta compact like new on the shelf.

Looked it over and it came home with me.

It is a 92 compact marked 92 compact L custom carry. It was made in 1999. Other then that, what makes it more ‘special’ when compared to a regular version?

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Other than the big white letters it looks just my my plain old compact.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:02:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing special really besides what’s on the slide, just a single sided safety lever, they also made some in “type m” which were single stack guns.

I believe some came with spurless da/sa hammers too
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I need to stay away from the gun shop when I have money.

Went to the shop to get out of the house after dealing all morning with my mother’s estate. I went to look at how empty the used gun case is and found a beretta compact like new on the shelf.

Looked it over and it came home with me.

It is a 92 compact marked 92 compact L custom carry. It was made in 1999. Other then that, what makes it more ‘special’ when compared to a regular version?

https://i.ibb.co/jZScbj3/A136-EECA-A368-42-AF-B978-81-FA2-FDE3626.jpg
View Quote

Along with the single side safety, if I remember right those all came with straight dust covers and the relief cut on the frame for the web of the hand.  Those two things together didn’t show up on too many compacts.  A good looking gun thanks to the straight dust cover and most folks comment on how nice the pistol feels in the hand because of the relief cut.  The whole package is kind of ruined due to the billboard on the slide.  About a thousand made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top