Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2019 10:14:45 PM EDT
If any of you guys picked-up one of the Beretta Model 71 "Mossad" .22 pistols with the fake cans and removed the fake can I have a good field holster for you.

They are of tan canvas and only weigh three ounces. They were made for the Beretta M1934 in the post-war era. They have the Brit-type wire belt attachment but you can remove and bend them back to where they form proper belt loops. The wire is brass and easy to work with.

Various sellers on eBay have them, I gave $20.00 shipped for this one in new shape.....Well worth it. The seller has six more of them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Italian-Military-Canvas-Holster-for-Beretta-1934-70-380-9mm-Walther-P64/323663221217?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Unless you have removed the can and just use a thread protector it won't fit. Any kind of a adapter will make it too long.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

LOL....Don't pay any attention to the thread protector I made of a piece of fiber reinforced plastic for my 71. It's funky but it serves.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice! I have the same holster that came with one of my M1934s - I didn't know it'd fit the 70, too! I just bought a 71 and a 70; still under DROS here so I don't have them and couldn't check in person that they fit into an M1934 holster.

Very cool -
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome, I just bought one. Thanks op
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!
Now if I could just find a spare magazine I would be set.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 1:27:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you!
Now if I could just find a spare magazine I would be set.
View Quote
I have a bunch of triple k, they work fine but the last round hold open doesn’t work every time though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm really hoping my 1/2x20 AAC Pilot will fit in the spare mag pouch.
Don't know why I haven't been searching military holsters on eBay, lots of cool stuff
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Well thanks OP. I have been looking at these and it does not seem all that difficult to remove the fake can.

eta: Ordered one.
eta2: just ordered a thread protector for when I remove the fake can.
eta3: Got it and taking the fake can off was fairly easy.
eta4: Got the thread protector.
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top