Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2020 11:16:22 AM EDT
Trying to find more information about this little pistol, not much out there. Have a chance to pick one up for $200 with 2 mags, pocket holster and a box of ammo. Seen another at a LGS that was used but looked brand new with original box and one mag for $500. Are parts and mags interchangeable with the 21A ? Is the 950 or 21A better than the 20, really like the slimness of the 950. Picked up 1000 rds of 25ACP for $100 from the recent Walmart ammo clearance on the last day of sales and have no pistol to shoot them out of. Post pics of your Beretta mouse guns
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus, man. I've been trying to talk myself out of a 25acp. I just want a cool little semi with a tiny suppressor and the 950 was what I was looking at. In my research, the 20 was a precursor to the 21, but made some time after the 950 was introduced. It seems a good deal of parts are interchangeable between all 3. Some parts interchangeable between only 2. I think the 950 and 20 can use same mag and barrel, possibly. Each one increases, a bit, in size.

For $200, I'd pick it up. It's no doubt a preban and can thread the barrel
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jesus, man. I've been trying to talk myself out of a 25acp. I just want a cool little semi with a tiny suppressor and the 950 was what I was looking at. In my research, the 20 was a precursor to the 21, but made some time after the 950 was introduced. It seems a good deal of parts are interchangeable between all 3. Some parts interchangeable between only 2. I think the 950 and 20 can use same mag and barrel, possibly. Each one increases, a bit, in size.

For $200, I'd pick it up. It's no doubt a preban and can thread the barrel
View Quote
The Gun Shop in WTBY is where I seen the one for $500, a bit too much for me but it was a Beautiful piece. ! Seen a Taurus PT-25 at the Newington gun X change for $149, it was the polymer version. I'm not a Taurus fan or I would have bought it on the spot, it's the size of the 21A version.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have torn my pocket trying to get my wallet out for $200!
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I've all but narrowed it down to the 950 or Tanfoglio GT27. The Tanfoglio on the less costly side, being it's just a fun plinker toy. I wouldn't spend over $250, even for the Beretta. Been watching them on gunbroker, and the likes, this seems to be a median price. Gonna try to trade, though, as I have a couple pistols that don't see any use.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've all but narrowed it down to the 950 or Tanfoglio GT27. The Tanfoglio on the less costly side, being it's just a fun plinker toy. I wouldn't spend over $250, even for the Beretta. Been watching them on gunbroker, and the likes, this seems to be a median price. Gonna try to trade, though, as I have a couple pistols that don't see any use.
View Quote
Also think there is a 21A in the Bargain News for $275 near New Milford, could probably get the price down on it as its a private sale
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Picked up the Mod 20 and I love this little pistol, she rides in my jacket right now as it’s easily accessible when riding in the car than the G20 that’s on the waistband [img]/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif[/img. Have 2 new mags coming in from The Kittery Trading Post and can’t wait. Also picked up a Desantis pocket holster but don’t like how it easily slides out, no retention at all. Anyone know of a leather pocket holster for this little pistol ?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 3:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Picked up the Mod 20 and I love this little pistol, she rides in my jacket right now as it’s easily accessible when riding in the car than the G20 that’s on the waistband [url]/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif[/img. Have 2 new mags coming in from The Kittery Trading Post and can’t wait. Also picked up a Desantis pocket holster but don’t like how it easily slides out, no retention at all. Anyone know of a leather pocket holster for this little pistol ?
View Quote
Check ebay... I recently picked up a 21a in 22lr and been checking ebay for a holster, I saw a few nice ones....  but also thinking maybe I should get a custom kydex holster made...
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The model 20 takes 950 magazines and some small parts are compatible with the 21.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 4:14:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like I'm really late to the game.

Tobbaco Valley in East Windsor has a Beretta 20 for around 250.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top