Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2020 7:38:44 PM EDT
Hey guys, I know this topic has been covered much since the arrival of some of the police trade in M81 and M81 BBs earlier this year/late last year.

I've been looking for a quality holster (prefer leather) without much luck (honestly have not looked hard and have not devoted the funds either).

Anyway, I just discovered the Glock sport holster (small size) fits my M81 BB adequately.  

The Glock sport holster covers the trigger guard and mag release.  The holster does not cover or interfere/impede the slide safety.

Retention (for me) is adequate.

At a minimum the Glock sport holster (small) will serve me as a range holster.  I also think it will serve as an adequate concealment (outside the waist band) holster as well.

I think the Glock sport holster can be picked up for less than $20.

Enjoy
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Check eBay or Gun Broker. Bianchi Beretta M84 holster fits Beretta 81 perfectly.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I just returned from range with my "new" (to me) 81. Fits my 84FS Beretta leather IWB perfectly. Got it on sale from Beretta store - HOWEVER - be aware that belt loops are NOT leather even though the quality on the holster itself is great (imo). Read the reviews and decide for yourself but try Code MAYSPR in cart to check price.  If you want custom (for a bit more $$) I'm sold on MTR Custom Leather.  Matt and Stephanie have been great to me (two gun belts and two holsters in, so far) but I love the quality and custom choices they offer on materials and stitching.  They are high demand so the wait seems forever, but the quality is worth it to me, hands down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top