Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2021 9:57:10 PM EDT
I have been much impressed with a new 9mm Beretta PX4 Compact.  This has proven to be reliable, accurate and a lot of paper-punching fun, and as much as I like my Walter P99, I enjoy shooting a pistol with a hammer.  In an ideal world I would order a holster for the new Beretta from Ryan Grizzle, but as much as I like them I really don't want to wait six months for one of his excellent products.  

I turned instead to the holsters available from Beretta itself.  That proved to work out nicely, as the holsters they offer are nice, really well-crafted and thin, molded leather, made in Italy.  They are reasonably priced, but most importantly they offer a quality product ready to ship.  I just wish I had enough sense to have ordered one when they were still available for a Model 84.

I'm getting a new appreciation across the board for Beretta and their products.  If you have a recent Beretta model pistol, check out those holsters for a really nice rig with very little wait time.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought the same holster for my PX4 CC as well.  It's awesome!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had my full size px4 for a year now without a proper holster. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my barrel back from CCR.  I had it plated in CPII (nickel boron nitride).

With the holster:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top