Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2020 11:03:25 PM EDT
Picked up a FDE FS APX yesterday and am in need of a OWB holster.

Any recommendations from the APX crowd?
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a full size in FDE  9mm and for now I have a Galco open top blk that was for a Sig 229 I think this APX fits it perfect and from the out side looks right . also I bought a new fact Beretta owb with thumb brake there store has holsters and Desantis also has them .
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
My FS APX fits just fine in my former P320 kydex holster. (not that I'll ever be carrying it)
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I just recently bought a Galco Matrix for a Sig 229 - for my APX. Works great.

I love the Galco Matrix for my Hk P2000 - It is my favorite holster. But, they don't make them for any new guns. Someone else online claimed the Sig 229 model would fit. And, it does.

Be aware that Galco discontinued the 229 version of this holster, but tons of places still have them new online.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a iwb from concealment express. Seems to be well made for a kydex holster. They do also make owb holsters for the apx.

I have also been eye balling a kt mech owb. Holsters for the apx are out there.

BTW. The apx is pretty awesome. Just bought one, build quality is solid. I put 300 rds of ball through mine Saturday. No hiccups.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Safariland GLS. The wide standard I believe (use the fit chart). It’s made for the full but my compact fits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top