Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2021 6:49:11 PM EDT
I have small hands
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
The Wilson Combat ultra thin grips feel pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes slim grips are awesome. Vz grips, Wilson combat, Langdon tactical, lok grips. I really like my lok slim grips the most, but they are all great.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Likewise. Wilson slims, VZ Ultra Slim, LTT in addition to a Wilson short reach trigger work wonders for me.

I have the VZ Ultra Slim on one and LTT on another.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
LOK on the left and Wilson ultra thins on the right.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOK on the left and Wilson ultra thins on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/ZR8ID0u.jpg
View Quote

Equally as thin?
@usmc_ja ?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Equally as thin?
@usmc_ja ?
View Quote

LOKs are thinner.  You can tell by the cut of the grip along the front of the magwell.  

I prefer the finish of the Wilson's though.  

But I like both grips.  And with LOK, you have an incredible selection and color choices.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
VZ makes the grips for both LTT and Wilson per VZ.

Their palm swell grips are accualy thin and the swell is opposite of what you would think (see below), it has that coke bottle shape. I have two sets on 92fs and they feel great. The top one is the newer hyena brown gen 2 with the tactical slant no border and the bottom is the older gen 1 black tactical slant with border. They no longer do the borders. That pattern has good retention and never feels like it will come out of my hand.

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Hogue 92 Rubber Grip Panels (not the wrap-around) are some of the best "off the shelf" thin Beretta grips.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#9]
You may also want to think about the Hogue grips as well.  My factory 92A1 was hard for me to hold well so I put the Hogue on it and it was a huge improvement.  I'm pretty sure it actually makes it bigger than the factory grip panels but it's WAY easier to hold now.

You may want a different color

Link Posted: 3/13/2021 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Wilson or Cool Hand thin grips will make an amazing change to your gun.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm still newer to the Beretta world, what's thinner than the LTT grips currently?
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes slim grips are awesome. Vz grips, Wilson combat, Langdon tactical, lok grips. I really like my lok slim grips the most, but they are all great.
View Quote

this is correct. lok
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I have Lok grips on my 92X Compact - black/green laminated.   Very nice grip - thinner than the originals.

Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hogue 92 Rubber Grip Panels (not the wrap-around) are some of the best "off the shelf" thin Beretta grips.
View Quote

I have a set of these and can agree that they are awesome!! I may snag a set of the LTTs just to try as he really pushes good stuff only!
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Lok or VZ on most of my 92’s. I like the Lok grips more, but you can’t go wrong with VZ.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I have girl hands also, LOK are #1 Wilson/VZ slims #2, both are great quality just go by what color/pattern you desire. And FYI the Wilson and Langdon are VZ
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Im not a fan of the WC logo but the wilson thin grips fit my hand so good im not going to spend the money chasing anything else
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Might sound terrible and hard to wrap your head around, but in use aluminum grips are awesome.  I am tall, but my ex was fun sized and she had no problems shooting my Berettas with aluminum grips.  Beretta used to or still does contract with them for OEM replacement grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top