Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 8:14:12 PM EDT
I saw this for sale on Gunbroker, but it didn't list a Beretta part number...and of course the price is higher than I want to pay.  I checked the Beretta website and can't find this barrel listed for sale individually (ad lists it as a 4.7 inch barrel).  Anybody know the part number or where it is on Beretta's website?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nope.  Both of those are standard barrels and are 4.9 inches long.  The pic I posted definitely is not a stock cut and crown and is 4.7 inches.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d say that’s a beretta factory barrel for a Wilson combat. No idea on part number.

I’m not sure if those have been available outside of purchasing an entire pistol. The ltt berettas have the same crown. Both are made by beretta.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The package on the gunbroker auction leads me to believe it is being sold as an accessory.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The package on the gunbroker auction leads me to believe it is being sold as an accessory.
View Quote

I think that they may have been at one point. LTT (who use the stainless version) has them listed on their site but are OOS Here

As was stated before, WC uses the same barrel with a black finish. It’s possible that at one time they were selling these barrels individually as well, they may have even been available on the beretta website at one point also.

Either way that is either a Beretta factory barrel made for WC, or some one had a factory barrel cut down to mimic the WC/ltt cut crown.  The 4.7” barrel with that cut/crown in the OP is a beretta stock crown for the WC and LTT pistols.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]
That looks like an Elite 2 barrel to me.  The crown and length are correct if memory serves.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#7]
It likely is from an extra run of barrels made for Wilson or some other their higher models.  That packaging shown in my original post is what I received Beretta accessories in from CDNN.  Of course I already checked CDNN and they don't carry it.  On top of that I don't want to pay almost $200 for a barrel alone to put on a gun I paid only $500 NIB.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That looks like an Elite 2 barrel to me.  The crown and length are correct if memory serves.
View Quote

Yep that’s exactly what it is. Packaging looks correct as well(unless they never changed) must be new old stock.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It likely is from an extra run of barrels made for Wilson or some other their higher models.  That packaging shown in my original post is what I received Beretta accessories in from CDNN.  Of course I already checked CDNN and they don't carry it.  On top of that I don't want to pay almost $200 for a barrel alone to put on a gun I paid only $500 NIB.
View Quote

There are companies that will cut and crown your factory barrel just like that.  Pretty sure These guys will cut to 4.7” and put on the elite crown for like $40.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top