Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2021 11:46:23 PM EDT
So I’m officially beginning to search for either the P07 or P09 (or both) MHS. I’m a day late and a dollar short on these being offered by CZC a few years back. I love the P07/09 platform and this is on of the few guns that really speaks to me. At the point in my life the MHS was offered, I just simply could not have swung it without some serious bean counting.

In trying to find one - I have WTB ads out there and my feelers at every LGS I have any connections with. The main problem is I have zero clue what they would go for. I can’t find any available and wouldn’t know if I had a good deal right in front of me. CZs have a following but my hope is that this pistol hasn’t been priced into the stratosphere.

Has anyone seen one of these pop up for sale recently? If so what did it go for?

What would you say is a fair range on price for these? My belief is they are in the $700- $1500 range which would represent a premium over a new one to double because of collectible value/rarity.

I know the amount was super limited and the 9mm were even more limited. My belief is the 9mm will be the most expensive.

If any experts want to give me their opinion on value or a line on WHERE one may be - I’m ALL ears

Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:42:38 AM EDT
[#1]
127 total pistols?  This is going to be expensive, rare and hard to find when they sell it. I have been looking for a S&W 1048 (151 pistols maybe) for about 15 years. I am unwilling to pay the amount of money when I saw them on sale. I think 2 pistols is what I have seen. So stack that money and keep stacking it and wait.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah - I promised myself I would never become a collector - but the intersection between my favorite guns and the military - really make me think that this can be my “one”
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
127 total pistols?  This is going to be expensive, rare and hard to find when they sell it.
View Quote

I have a CZ Custom model that they only made 6 of (I was told). .357Sig caliber.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m willing to pay - up to a certain point - just need to find someone willing to part with one!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]
66 9mm guns

similar count in 40 cal.

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I had this one, but sold it a while ago. Don’t even remember what I got for it.
I would have kept it if it was 9mm.
I put the tall sights on it and converted to da/sa.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had this one, but sold it a while ago. Don’t even remember what I got for it.
I would have kept it if it was 9mm.
I put the tall sights on it and converted to da/sa.
https://i.postimg.cc/Hk4Vz7kZ/6-AE6-D8-A0-0967-430-C-8-C7-F-7-CACF541600-D.jpg
View Quote

Very nice - a shame i didn’t know you then !
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#8]
The P07 with the Cajun Trigger parts and the selector safety for cocked carry is awesome. But I’m a 1911 guy. That and I always thought DA/SA was bi sexual. Just pick one and stay with it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The P07 with the Cajun Trigger parts and the selector safety for cocked carry is awesome. But I’m a 1911 guy. That and I always thought DA/SA was bi sexual. Just pick one and stay with it.
View Quote

Yeah - this one is DAO. It’s not a Cajun Gun.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Yeah - there are a couple conflicting reports as to how many there are but the numbers are low across the board.

I know this will cost a premium but I’m not sure exactly where it will end up in cost.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top