Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2022 4:16:21 PM EDT
Recently decided I no longer wanted my Foxtrot Mike FM9 AR that took glock mags. Nothing was wrong with it, it was quite fun to shot just wanted ti see what I could grab in trade.

Didn’t get a lot of bites, considering I’d upgraded the charging handle, safety, grip, and added a light & red dot to same.

Late last night, had a moment to catch up on some YouTube and decided to watch GarandThumbs HK USP45 video.

Literally while I’m watching it, a guy messages me asking if I want to trade the Foxtrot for a HK USP 45 with x2 mags, Streamlight tlr4, and IWB holster

I took the deal, I’m process of trading the light to a buddy of mine who has more HK than me (plus I don’t like the light personally).

All in, think my total trade investment into the foxtrot was $750-800 so I’m happy with the trade

Need a recommendation of replacement sights cause these are original to the gun which was made in 2002

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Best HK pistols.  USP are top tier.  Could’ve/would’ve given Gen 3 Glocks a run for their money if the rail wasn’t HK proprietary.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best HK pistols.  USP are top tier.  Could’ve/would’ve given Gen 3 Glocks a run for their money if the rail wasn’t HK proprietary.
View Quote

G&G made a high grade aluminum rail adapter to picatinney that was so thin you could barely tell it was there. I had one on my USP9 SD. worked great.

Don't know if they still make them or even if they are still around.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

G&G made a high grade aluminum rail adapter to picatinney that was so thin you could barely tell it was there. I had one on my USP9 SD. worked great.

Don't know if they still make them or even if they are still around.
View Quote

gg&g mount
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m trading the light to a buddy to help with purchasing his gsg mp5 22 clone

Plus this is mainly for range usage to start but if I put a light on it again I’ll buy the adapter
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top