Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2018 10:26:56 AM EDT
I had this custom case built to my specs.  I had the baby Luger built and also the hardshell holster.  The magazines and grips were also custom made from originals.  I did the finish work on this sweet Baby Luger.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Gorgeous
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!  OK - what's under the wooden lid in the moddle?  You 'had it built', as in re-built with shortened barrel or is that a Luger built from a new frame (I know nothing about lugers but that is sweet).
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow!  That looks great.  I would love to have a Luger, or even just get to shoot one some day.  We had a big antique gun show here in KC last year that had a ton of Lugers and my favorite, the C-96 mauser and I wished I had the money to buy one of each.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I have restored a few of those too!  

Link Posted: 10/25/2018 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Answering the other posters question.  Under the center removeable section was a cleaning rod and brush.  I had it build from a standard 4" shooter grade Luger.  The grip straps were shortened, the main spring guide was shortened.  The barrel was shortened about an inch.  Magazines were shortened too by cutting a section from the bottom.  The hardshell holster was custom made to my specs to fit this gun.  The design of the Luger pistol, Georg Luger, had a personal baby made and I got to see it at a collector/dealers location.  Here is my baby BEFORE i finished it, along with Georg Luger's baby, and a shot of the top of the lid with a laser engraved REISCHADLER (German Eagle) on it.  I also got to work on this custom baby Luger that auctioned off.  Engraved and gold inlay.  I did the rust bluing, strawing and fire blued parts.  What fun!

Link Posted: 11/2/2018 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Your work is truly OUTSTANDING Sir!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top