Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2021 12:03:22 AM EDT
I was wondering if anybody has one of there pistols? I just trying to find out what you think about them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
What does this gun do that my hi-point doesn't do at 1/35 the cost.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats what I was trying to find out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
He was the hot new smith with the pew pew gamers.  Looks to be branching into the Tactical Timmy world now.  Probably more money there anyway.

I've never heard anything bad about his guns and his customer service is supposed to be excellent.  His guns are nice looking too.

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/253401-atlas-gun-works-titan/?tab=comments#comment-2819567
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
You'll find way more users on the BE forums.

I considered them along with infinity but ultimately ordered my custom 2011s from Nighthawk.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
There’s a couple guys here with them but I agree that BE is probably a better place to start.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys for the info. Most likely more then I am willing to pay for one.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m way out of the loop but used to be the case that used versions come up for sale from time to time. Might be able to save a couple bucks but usually not a ton because of the wait time involved with new guns.

STI or CZ might be a better place to start for you. New DWX also looks promising but it’s still vaporware.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m way out of the loop but used to be the case that used versions come up for sale from time to time. Might be able to save a couple bucks but usually not a ton because of the wait time involved with new guns.

STI or CZ might be a better place to start for you. New DWX also looks promising but it’s still vaporware.
View Quote

Thanks, I already have a CZ TSO and a STI DVC-L. I was just curious about them as I have never seen or handled one.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Gotcha I haven't either. I've handled a ton of Limcats because he's local

I can't afford any of them
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Used is the way to go for high end comp guns unless you're loaded.  Keep an eye on Brian Enos classifieds.  I see Atlas guns pop up there on occasion.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I know someone with quite a few of them. They love them and use the hell out of them. I’ve handled a few and the fit and finish is amazing. The action feels amazing like it’s on ball bearings.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually hold up, and be suited for competition shooting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#14]
If you're considering an Atlas consider SVI/Infinity as well.  I just placed an order and wow, what a cool process.  All builds are truly custom, you even spec your own SN.

I wish I would have called with questions sooner so I'd be farther along into the wait.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Ohhh, NOW you place an order!  
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ohhh, NOW you place an order!  
View Quote

Well there is a lot of bad info out there that Brandon dispelled for me.

The wait time is only 6 to 8 months currently, not the 18 to 24 you see get tossed around.

And at least for the gun I ordered the prices really aren't any different from the competition which is great considering you get a true custom and SVI quality and support.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm way late to this thread, but here I go anyway.  I had an AGW Titan.  I ordered it with the option of the slide locking back on the last round(they don't charge for that.)  My Titan was really really nice.  My ONLY complaint was that the thumb safety was too stiff.  The fit and finish was awesome and it did feel like it was on ball bearings.  Not sure how it shot. I sold it before I could shoot it, not a knock on the gun - I just wanted the funds for something else and I already owned a SV Infinity.  Not sure of the wait time on an AGW, but the wait on an Infinity is 6-8 months.  I'm waiting on mine that I ordered in late December.  I should have it in a about a little over a month.  If you want a full custom and the ability to choose every single detail of the build, get an Infinity. If AGW has a model you fancy and the wait isn't too long, go for AGW.  AGWs are nice.  

Cost?  Build out your Infinity. Get a quote. Put 1K deposit down. Over the next 6 or so months put away money for the difference or simply pay SV as you feel like it, and whatever is left to pay after it's done you pay then.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top