Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2021 12:39:21 PM EDT
Nice-looking pistol. Not understanding the "3-7lb." trigger pull I wonder if that's supposed to be 3.7 lbs. or is it a SA/DA?

Anyway, take a look:

Armscor U - The Armscor STK100 Pistol

Armscor STK100 - A Striker-Fired Pistol

Armscor STK100 - A Striker-Fired Pistol
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Pass on the Aluminum frame, polymer does not corrode like aluminum.
Didn't we have a member here that got back from deployment and his two pistols, hidden under his bed, had turned to white powder?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
So all of my AR uppers and lowers are going to turn to powder?

Anodizing does wonders for aluminum

'Looks like an interesting pistol.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how durable the frame will be.  It looks like it is two aluminum halves held together with six screws if I read that correctly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tommytornado:
I wonder how durable the frame will be.  It looks like it is two aluminum halves held together with six screws if I read that correctly.
View Quote

That also caught my attention and somehow I don't get a warm-fuzzy.

On the plus side the pistol is compatible with Glock OEM G17 magazines and uses a lot of internal parts which are also compatible with Glock Gen 3.

I definitely like the slide and the beavertail.

Somehow I thought the MSRP ($599) would be lower. Given the current situation where guns are priced at or near MSRP it would tend to give me pause to consider another brand.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah if I can find one below MSRP, then I might try it out.  Still just not sure about the screw thing as they might back out from prolonged recoil over years of use.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:12:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommytornado] [#6]
accidental double tap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top