Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2018 7:54:59 AM EDT
Arex listened to the customer feedback and designed a lighter and smaller handgun, ideal of every day carry. It has a polymer lower, is striker fired and promises the same reliability as its bigger cousin, the Rex Zero 1
View Quote
Rex Delta | New handgun from Arex
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like Sig and S&W made a handgun by joint committee.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking Hipoint fucked an M&P.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It does look ugly. Never like the Chamber indicator on the top position.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It's really a lot more slender than I expected. I don't have very big hands and I'd like to handle with a bigger backstrap.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]
They were across from us at the IWA show in Germany. I got to play with it a lot. Not the biggest fan of the frame's material aesthetically and the backstrap geometry has a lot of flat edges that look odd. The geometry however does not feel bad when gripped in the hand. The gun sits very low in the hand and you can get a very high grip on it. The trigger is where it shines, better than a PPQ, and a super short reset that rivals the CANIK TP9 ELITE Executive's reset. The gun feels awfully small for the capacity that it has. I was interested in one, but am a bit weary due to the possible difficulty of getting any support should something go wrong.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 1:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
If I ever put another set of mags into my collection, Arex will almost certainly get the nod... if these were compatible with the P-series Sig's for mags, I'd own the full spectrum already.
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was thinking Hipoint fucked an M&P.
View Quote
The Rex weighs 2.4 ounces less than the Glock 19, and is also the thinnest 15+1 9mm striker fired pistol made.
The trigger reset is shorter than the PPQ, so I don't know where you come off stating "Hipoint fucked an M&P", since you obviously did zero research prior to your statement.
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks pretty good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top