Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Their website is nice but I tried to order a grip module from this site before and they won't ship to my Virginia address.  David
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dwhitehorne:

Their website is nice but I tried to order a grip module from this site before and they won't ship to my Virginia address.  David
View Quote

I know they had a problem at one time that has been resolved (to my understanding).  If you still can't, try Polenar Tactical.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Trigger is completely smoothed out and mag release is broken in. I can now drop mags easily without breaking my grip. Delta M is now 100% operational.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
NEW Arex Rex Zero 2 and Delta Gen. 2 Tactical [SHOT Show 2022]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
My custom dye job

Attachment Attached File

And video review if anyone wants to watch

YouTube
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By evnash:
My custom dye job

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222048/936E4E99-A97F-488C-8164-4907D51792A1_jpe-2249529.JPG

And video review if anyone wants to watch

YouTube
View Quote

Nice! Nice video as well.

I wonder what dye one would use to re-color an FDE frame to a silver-blue aka "blue titanium"?

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:34:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: evnash] [#7]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Nice! Nice video as well.

I wonder what dye one would use to re-color an FDE frame to a silver-blue aka "blue titanium"?

View Quote

Sapphire blue on the left

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought an L and an M. Then I got an X grip for my L slide so I can mix&match any combo I want.
That leaves me an FDE L grip I'm not using.

I like that red above.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Made a custom owb for my dyed gun
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Gotta say that complete package is pretty freaking cool.  Nice work and I kinda don't like you.  But just a little bit and only because I have no real talents.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#12]
View Quote

Sweet!

@evnash

Have you considered making these OWB's for sale (as in on the EE) to ARFCOM members?

AFAIK the only commercial holster-maker who makes stuff for the Delta pistols is ANR Designs and if I'm not mistaken they only make them in IWB/AIWB. No one else seems interested in making them.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Sweet!

@evnash

Have you considered making these OWB's for sale (as in on the EE) to ARFCOM members?

AFAIK the only commercial holster-maker who makes stuff for the Delta pistols is ANR Designs and if I'm not mistaken they only make them in IWB/AIWB. No one else seems interested in making them.

View Quote

ANR makes several owb holsters now for the Delta.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 7:27:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackmore] [#14]
Originally Posted By dwhitehorne:
Their website is nice but I tried to order a grip module from this site before and they won't ship to my Virginia address. David
View Quote

I tried to order the extended magazine release from Arex. They still don't have their shipping to the US sorted. Got a very prompt, courteous reply with an apology from Žiga (hmmm?).

I'd order from Global Ordance but they want nearly $13.00 to ship a one ounce part. Their magazines are list price, BTW. DK's sale price is $4.00 less. I guess I'll try to get used to the shallow mag release and hope it loosens as PFran42's did.

I didn't like the FDE color either, but didn't want to do a 30 mile round trip to Wally to buy 3 bottles of RIT to blend a color. Ended up using some RIT powder in black I already had. Cooked in a couple of big enough aluminum baking tins doubled up on a hot plate. After 15 minutes it was a dark green. Gave it another 15 and it's now a very, very dark green and I'll stick with that.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

If you dye one of these Delta frames the only thing you can't remove is the takedown lock. The trigger group and striker release come out easily. The mag release comes out easily, too, but this .pdf is very helpful reinstalling those particular parts:

https://www.arex-store.si/_files/ugd/eed164_ba40d2cb67264197b77101f57e01d4db.pdf
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Global has the grip modules in stock now.  I picked up a gray one for my Gen 2, and moved my Gen 1 guts over to my black Gen 2 grip.  They also had all three extended magazine releases in stock.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 5:48:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#16]
Does anyone make a dummy gun mold (holster blank) in the shape of the Delta?

ETA: it appears not. The Rex Zero, yes but not the Delta which would explain why only ANR Designs currently makes holsters unless you make one yourself.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to replace the sites on my Arex.  Who or what site are available for the Delta gen 2?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Tipsovr:
I'd like to replace the sites on my Arex.  Who or what site are available for the Delta gen 2?
View Quote

Delta Gen 2 sight options

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 2:11:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ohio] [#19]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The longer I own this pistol, the more it becomes my favorite CCW. Now I get annoyed when thinking about how much money I put into my P-10c, Strike 80, P80, G43x MOS, G19 MOS, G45, etc.

$375 to my door, no cost 20 minute internals polish job, $550 MRDS and done.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 4:25:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#21]
Tactical Shit is currently offering the Delta M Gen 2 (not optics ready) for $339.

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/arex-defense-delta-m-gen-2-9mm-black

As of the time of this edited post they have 6 left in stock.

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#22]
OST
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone make a level 2 QLS compatible holster for the L? Ideally with  rmr cutout.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:05:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#24]
Originally Posted By SBR300BLK:
Anyone make a level 2 QLS compatible holster for the L? Ideally with  rmr cutout.
View Quote

nope.

The only commercially-available holsters for the Delta series are made by ANR Design.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Today is the last day that Tactical Shit (FL) is offering 30% off all Arex Delta model pistols.

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I have contacted AREX to inquire about the availability of mold guns (holster blanks) for the Delta series
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I have contacted AREX to inquire about the availability of mold guns (holster blanks) for the Delta series
View Quote

Awesome
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 3:46:46 AM EDT
[#28]
I received a reply from AREX concerning mold guns.

The bad news: According to Arex CS there are no US manufacturers of mold guns for the Delta and a suggested Google search outside the US turns up nothing.

There is, however, another US holster-maker who is making a variety of holsters for the Delta and the stuff looks really good albeit spendy:

Legacy Firearms Company

https://legacyfirearmsco.com/

I like the Hyperion but it's spendy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 4:15:10 AM EDT
[#29]
I just contacted CKK Industries in GA (knifekits.com and holstersmith.com) with an inquiry.

I asked them if Cook's Moldguns were made by them and if not how to get in touch with them with a request for a Delta mold.

Cook's Moldguns is the company that makes molds for the Zero 1.

I'm not giving up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Just got a reply from CKK industries.

Cook's Holsters is the company that makes the Rex Zero 1 molds. If you want them to consider making mold guns for the Delta series go to their "New Molds Available" page and use the contact hyperlink at the bottom of the page to make a suggestion. If we submit enough requests they just  might do it. Please ask them to make them in a "natural" version.

https://www.cooksholsters.com/blog/new-molds-available/
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Just got a reply from CKK industries.

Cook's Holsters is the company that makes the Rex Zero 1 molds. If you want them to consider making mold guns for the Delta series go to their "New Molds Available" page and use the contact hyperlink at the bottom of the page to make a suggestion. If we submit enough requests they just  might do it. Please ask them to make them in a "natural" version.

https://www.cooksholsters.com/blog/new-molds-available/
View Quote

I emailed them at https://cooksgunmolds.com/new-page/ (same company), requesting they add the Delta
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Crystal Cook emailed me yesterday stating that the Delta has been placed on their request list. Whether they're going to borrow a Delta or buy one with which to make one is anyone's guess.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm sorry if it was covered somewhere in this six page thread, but what aftermarket night sites are available for the Delta Gen 2?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:41:31 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm sorry if it was covered somewhere in this six page thread, but what aftermarket night sites are available for the Delta Gen 2?
View Quote

Look up about six posts above yours.

BTW Global Ordnance is running a sale on Delta Gen 2's and accessories. 25% off.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:42:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#36]

BTW Global Ordnance is running a sale on Delta Gen 2's and accessories. 25% off.
View Quote

Is there a code? None of the good stuff seems to be discounted (magazines. frames, mag releases) and they still want $13 to mail a 1 oz mag release.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Blackmore:

Is there a code? None of the good stuff seems to be discounted (magazines. frames, mag releases) and they still want $13 to mail a 1 oz mag release.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

DELTA25
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

There shipping prices are stupid.  I have wanted to order the extended mag release several times and keep saying F that when I get to the shipping.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:49:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackmore] [#39]

There shipping prices are stupid.  I have wanted to order the extended mag release several times and keep saying F that when I get to the shipping.
View Quote

Thinking about a mag release group buy but no "free shipping over x$" option and discount code seems to have expired/doesn't work.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Thinking about a mag release group buy but no "free shipping over x$" option and discount code seems to have expired/doesn't work.
View Quote

They sent out another email earlier today this time with a discount code but it's the one they gave out before. Don't know what's going on but I am pretty sure the 25% off price is already shown and I am pretty sure they are not going to give you another 25% on top of that. Who knows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Arex Delta Gen2: How Gun Designs Iterate and Improve
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#43]
With GO's sale for the non OR @ $299 should I consider it or get a OR version?
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By sboro87:
With GO's sale for the non OR @ $299 should I consider it or get a OR version?
View Quote

If I had 299 to spend (plus shipping) I'd snap one up in a heartbeat but then I'm not into RDS so lack of an optics cut doesn't bother me.

That's a fantastic price.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Well damn, email says sale ends today but price went back up already. Shouldn’t have waited

If I had 299 to spend (plus shipping) I'd snap one up in a heartbeat but then I'm not into RDS so lack of an optics cut doesn't bother me.

That's a fantastic price.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 1:32:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BGENE] [#46]
@sboro87

IM Sent

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#47]
AREX DELTA M FLAT DARK EARTH 9MM 4" BARREL 17-ROUNDS 2 MAGS

$299.99

Black too^

Place gets mixed reviews but seems legit as opposed to obvious scam site.

https://firearmsdepot.com/arex-delta-m-flat-dark-earth-9mm-4-barrel-17-rounds-2-mags/?

Sadly, unable to buy, yea WA State Mag Ban Law (fuckers).

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By BGENE:

$299.99

Black too^

https://firearmsdepot.com/arex-delta-m-flat-dark-earth-9mm-4-barrel-17-rounds-2-mags/?

View Quote

Use code "CS10OFF01" for another 10% off that price.

Worked today - 7.2.22.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#49]

$299.99

Black too^

View Quote

If I didn't already have three of the things.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Worked today - 7.2.22.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

$299.99

Black too^

Worked today - 7.2.22.

WA State has their commie mag ban in place now
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top