Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2022 8:05:49 AM EDT
I recently purchased a used Mauser “American Eagle” P08 Luger a few months ago, and I cannot find any non-military surplus magazines for it.  I’ve seen were MegGar has them listed on their website, but everywhere I’ve been looking for the past few months shows Out of Stock.  

I know that they are not a magazine in huge demand, so I was wondering if they only run a quick and limited production like once a year?

Also, is there another after market magazine for a commercial P08 that is still in production AND available?  I hoping to avoid buying WW1 or WW2 P08 magazines since they cost an Arm and a leg these days.

Anyway, any information would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t know how good they are, but there’s a bunch of Triple K mags on eBay for around 35 each.
The MegCar mags might be tough. I grabbed 4 a year or so ago, and can’t find any now…
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply…. I had a couple of Triple K mags years ago and they were trash, but it was a double stacked mag.

Since the P08 is a single stack mag, I might have better luck with these Triple K mags.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I suspect they run those in batches.  Probably having trouble keeping up with demand for modern stuff.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:29:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Still on their website with no notice of discontinuation, just lack of stock.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
In stock just the other day.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Gregcotellc.com has them in stock and a lot cheaper.

He’s a great guy to do business with.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I purchased all the MegGar P-08 blued magazines I’ll ever need for my late 70s/early 80s Mauser American Eagle P-08.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top