Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2021 6:56:53 PM EDT
Anyone have any leads on these? Screwed around and put off buying one and now I can’t find them anywhere in stock.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not just get a VQ trigger? They are the most popular for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone have any leads on these? Screwed around and put off buying one and now I can’t find them anywhere in stock.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222364/2BE8F1B4-89DF-4F8E-B85B-27CC34FC223C_jpe-1904953.JPG
View Quote

I had the same problem. Reached out to Apex and was told they haven't been discontinued, and they also did not have a time table for when they would be back. Ended up finding one on Ebay.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had the same problem. Reached out to Apex and was told they haven't been discontinued, and they also did not have a time table for when they would be back. Ended up finding one on Ebay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222364/2BE8F1B4-89DF-4F8E-B85B-27CC34FC223C_jpe-1904953.JPG

Good to hear they didn’t discontinue them. Looks like I’ll be in the same boat and search.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why not just get a VQ trigger? They are the most popular for a reason.
View Quote

+1 on the VQ trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top