Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2019 12:54:07 AM EDT
Anyone have one of these they are willing to rent out to me?
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 1:17:03 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are in AZ, just go down to APEX. They do installs all the time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 2:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are in AZ, just go down to APEX. They do installs all the time.
View Quote
I'm not anymore.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone have one of these they are willing to rent out to me?
View Quote
Loaned mine to @dogrobber13. Maybe he can forward it to you when he's done with it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 2:55:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Loaned mine to @dogrobber13. Maybe he can forward it to you when he's done with it.
View Quote
I actually just completed the trigger install without the jig. My pin came out pretty easily so lucky me, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 12:23:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
@OhioEd, did you still have the trigger jig you are willing to loan out? Im thinking about picking up an Apex trigger for the 509T and would like to use a jig.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@OhioEd, did you still have the trigger jig you are willing to loan out? Im thinking about picking up an Apex trigger for the 509T and would like to use a jig.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. PM me your address.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 1:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Edit: PM incoming. I would like to cover shipping both ways as well.

Much appreciated, Thank you for offering this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On its way. Shipping and tracking information sent PM.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jig received quickly. Trigger arrived today and did the install tonight. No way was my pin coming out without the help of this jig. It was in there pretty damn tight. The ability to use the hard jig on my concrete basement floor was all the difference. I tried initially without it on a roll of tape and it wouldn’t budge.

Thanks again OhioEd for loaning this out. It’s packed up and will be on it’s way back this weekend.

Anyone else looking to do the Apex Trigger I would highly recommend using the Apex jig for peace of mind and an easier take down
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Jig received quickly. Trigger arrived today and did the install tonight. No way was my pin coming out without the help of this jig. It was in there pretty damn tight. The ability to use the hard jig on my concrete basement floor was all the difference. I tried initially without it on a roll of tape and it wouldn’t budge.

Thanks again OhioEd for loaning this out. It’s packed up and will be on it’s way back this weekend.

Anyone else looking to do the Apex Trigger I would highly recommend using the Apex jig for peace of mind and an easier take down
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad it went well. Mine was super tight as well.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone still have one of these they’d want to part with? I’ve heard people having no problems without it, but I’ve heard the opposite too.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top