Used market!
View Quote

I've been trying...hard
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
bump... c'mon Santa
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#4]
CZs are funny.  You don't see what you want for awhile.  Then, suddenly, several vendors have that pistol - sometimes for 20 or 30 minutes before they're sold out.  

Sometimes the older guns hang around for years.  I've seen P07 DUTY 9MM pistols on shelves (new guns) 7 or 8 years after they stopped making them.

The way I got my P01 Omegas was to go to the CZ USA website, get their stock number/model number and do a search on the internet.  Yeah, they're out of stock all over, but many vendors will allow you to check a box, leave your e-mail address and they will e-mail you when/if they get that model in stock.  If they do, jump on it quick as sometimes they don't last long.  My second P01 - came in from mowing/trimming, checked e-mail, saw an e-mail that a vendor had some, grabbed my wallet, sat down, ordered one, went to the CZ Forum to let others know that vendor had them in stock, started typing the post, went back to the vendor's website to get the address to insert into my post and the vendor was already showing out of stock notices.  Took maybe 10 or 12 minutes from when I opened my e-mail till they were out of stock.  So, jump quick if you get that e-mail.

And just keep doing web searches.  Sooner or later you could get lucky.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CZs are funny.  You don't see what you want for awhile.  Then, suddenly, several vendors have that pistol - sometimes for 20 or 30 minutes before they're sold out.  

Sometimes the older guns hang around for years.  I've seen P07 DUTY 9MM pistols on shelves (new guns) 7 or 8 years after they stopped making them.

The way I got my P01 Omegas was to go to the CZ USA website, get their stock number/model number and do a search on the internet.  Yeah, they're out of stock all over, but many vendors will allow you to check a box, leave your e-mail address and they will e-mail you when/if they get that model in stock.  If they do, jump on it quick as sometimes they don't last long.  My second P01 - came in from mowing/trimming, checked e-mail, saw an e-mail that a vendor had some, grabbed my wallet, sat down, ordered one, went to the CZ Forum to let others know that vendor had them in stock, started typing the post, went back to the vendor's website to get the address to insert into my post and the vendor was already showing out of stock notices.  Took maybe 10 or 12 minutes from when I opened my e-mail till they were out of stock.  So, jump quick if you get that e-mail.

And just keep doing web searches.  Sooner or later you could get lucky.
View Quote

Will do, these were discontinued in 16, So I'll keep an eye out
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:16:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#7]
For the price used 85 Combats bring anymore I think just buying an original Shadow with the rail-less frame is probably a better buy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Picked up a CZ 85 back in 90' while in Germany and imported it.  Had the gun parkerized and nights sights installed in 91/92'.  Don't remember why I sold it back in the mid 90s.

CD
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For the price used 85 Combats bring anymore I think just buying an original Shadow with the rail-less frame is probably a better buy.
View Quote

got mine!

$545 shipped
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:57:46 AM EDT
[#10]
The CZ85C or the Shadow?

Need pics, whatever you bought.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The CZ85C or the Shadow?

Need pics, whatever you bought.
View Quote

@M1A4ME

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Great price, too.  

You're going to enjoy that one.

If you go the upgrade route (not suggesting it first thing, but if you feel the need) spend some time looking over the Cajun Gun Works and CZ Custom websites to get an idea of parts/costs.  Also, take a look at the CZ Forum as there are a lot of members there that have upgraded their CZ75/CZ85 pistols and can give you an idea of what upgrades they feel gave them the improvements they were looking for.

cajun gun works

cz custom

cz firearms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top