Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2018 11:14:21 AM EDT
Anyone running this holster?

SIG SAUER P365 MINI WING™ IWB HOLSTER

How do you like it? What are you using to carry a spare mag?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m also looking for a spare mag carrier.
Any suggestions for OWB single or double mag carrier?
All the subcompact pistol mag pouches I have tried do not fit this P365 mag.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:21:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Ended up ordering the holster from site sponsor ProvenArmsOutfitters best price I found after the ar15 discount.

I've been wearing it daily since it arrived last week, fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable iwb holster, forget the 365 is even there.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I just received my IWB kydex from BRADEC, $25
It’s stout and similiar to other IWB kydex holsters for other guns I have, seems to have good retention also.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a black point for my P938 and it is a great holster.  I have always had a standard IWB with a single belt clip and the Blackpoint is much more comfortable, I cant tell when I'm wearing it and I'm a thin/average sized guy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ended up ordering the holster from site sponsor ProvenArmsOutfitters best price I found after the ar15 discount.

I've been wearing it daily since it arrived last week, fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable iwb holster, forget the 365 is even there.
View Quote
What's the discount code, It's been a minute...
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I've used quite a few holsters for IWB wtih the P365.
For me, my order of least favorite to most favorite are:

Harry's Holster IWB (did not like. Rough on inside, too many mounting protrusions since it's so modular, and retention was not good)
Vedder Light Tuck (very decent holster at a decent price. FANTASTIC mounting clip. Wish the front side came up a bit more)
Wingman Holsters IWB (AMAZING holster shell, perfect fit/retention. Hardware sucks, but swapped it out for a Vedder clip. Now amazing)
Axis Slim (most expensive holster I've ever had, and now I see you DO get what you pay for. Retention is a bit on the light side, but the fit/form/comfort/concealment is unrivaled. Absolute best there is... but you'll pay for it. Bonus for T1C NOT using the retention screws as an anchor point for the clips or claw, but that's their excellence showing there, as they made the effort to use SEPARATE mounting points for everything so it does NOT affect retention and is rock solid).

ETA: for coat pocket carry, I'm LOVING the Vedder "pocket locker with thumb push tab". Amazing. You grip the gun, push off with your shooting thumb as your fingers pull the grip. Pops right out, holster stays put in your pocket. Well made, and fits like a glove.

For a mag holster, use a Safariland mag pouch/holster (the newer accordian style. They run TIGHT on regular double stacks, so they fit the 365 mags perfect).
Either that, or since the mags are small enough, just use a multitool pouch.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm using the Blackpoint Mini Wing with my Glock 26. The best, most comfortable IWB holster that I have ever owned.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/gear/pouches-cases-and-holders/concealment/magazine/model-81-open-top-lightweight-magazine-pouch-11186.html#start=13

This works pretty good, will form well to the magazine. I have to wait until Christmas to unwrap the P365
View Quote
You can also change the leather positions to get additional height variations.  Their CS is excellent/GTG.  I called on rust to a screw head and they sent a whole set.  My guns all ride in Blackpoint Tacticals.  Found them when they just set up and have been using for the past several years.  They are Pro-LE with a discount.  Proven outfitters has the promo on Sig P365 currently.  The appendix had the thicker belt/pant offset to push the handle towards your body.  Most cheap kydex holsters lack that feature.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#10]
If you guys get a chance, check out Orpaz Defense. It is an Israeli company serviced out of Brooklyn NY. The quality is outstanding and the holster is modular. You buy the OWB set up for about $24 and and it comes with the IWB clip already on the holster. Add a molle attachment for flexibility if you need to carry it on a carrier etc. Total on all that shipped is about $37. Great quality holster that will fit many needs for not a lot of money. I am NOT affiliated with them in any way just a satisfied customer.

Orpaz Defense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top