Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2018 4:11:51 PM EDT
I've been searching for the past few weeks with no luck.

Preferably NIB.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like they got dropped from the lineup this year.
The CZ-85 is gone also.
Did you check Tombstone Tactical? They have lots of CZ's in stock.
I checked Bud's, and Oak Hill Guns.No luck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
All i saw were BD's, and one RAMI.

Police model is marked as so.

ETA: The one i looked at,at a gunshow awhile back, had frame checkering like the SP -01.

That would be a plus,to me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It looks like they got dropped from the lineup this year.
The CZ-85 is gone also.
Did you check Tombstone Tactical? They have lots of CZ's in stock.
I checked Bud's, and Oak Hill Guns.No luck.
View Quote
Yeah, I checked their site. Out of stock.

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked gunbroker, no dice.

The BD Police model number is 91131.

Regular BD model is 91130.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

All i saw were BD's, and one RAMI.

Police model is marked as so.

ETA: The one i looked at,at a gunshow awhile back, had frame checkering like the SP -01.

That would be a plus,to me.
View Quote
Yup. Checkering and the D shaped, larger mag release are the two main features that make the Police model more appealing to me, over the standard 75BD.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Not based off that picture. They aren't very common, I heard they were an over run. I ordered a BD from my LGS and got a Police unexpectedly.

czpolice1 (1 of 1) by
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Correct model number, incorrect pic. But they aren't in stock. I guess it's an old listing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not based off that picture. They aren't very common, I heard they were an over run. I ordered a BD from my LGS and got a Police unexpectedly.

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/23BJ2NM"></a>https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4753/39785684221_d16050844d_b.jpgczpolice1 (1 of 1) by
View Quote
Damn, wish I would have lucked out like that.

Went ahead and purchased the regular BD model, took possession of it on Tuesday.

It's my favorite stock pistol I've ever owned so far.

Still keeping my eyes peeled for a BD Police.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.azfirearms.com/p-2759-cz-75bd-in-9-mm-semi-auto-pistol-new.aspx

Not sure if this is the correct one.  Image is not very clear maybe call and ask.  Last time I was in there I thought I saw a police marked cz75 .
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Used to have one, probably around ten years ago or so. Bought it brand new in a LGS for $350. Sold it a few years later for I think $430, and I still think the guy got a good deal. CZs used to be severely under-priced. Wish I'd have bought more back then.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#13]
BD Police, like many CZ guns, come in small batches here or there. The POLICE model even less so. They used to be super rare for years. Then 6 or 7 years ago, CZ imported them here in pretty decent numbers for a while. Still no where near as common as the regular BD and other models.

I had one of the regular BD POLICE guns I bought 6 or 7 years ago. But it just sat in the safe, so I sold it last year. I do have one rare bird though. Again 6 or 7 years ago, I bought a BD POLICE, but it was a little different. It had all the same features of a BD POLICE, grip checkering, LCI, serrated trigger, lanyard loop. But instead of having "POLICE" written on it. It has front slide serrations. Not a whole lot of these (few dozen?) around. Can in once w/ other normal POLICE. And that's it.

I don't think the BD POLICE have been imported in a while. So secondary market is probably your only option.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://www.azfirearms.com/p-2759-cz-75bd-in-9-mm-semi-auto-pistol-new.aspx

Not sure if this is the correct one.  Image is not very clear maybe call and ask.  Last time I was in there I thought I saw a police marked cz75 .
View Quote
Thanks man. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
BD Police, like many CZ guns, come in small batches here or there. The POLICE model even less so. They used to be super rare for years. Then 6 or 7 years ago, CZ imported them here in pretty decent numbers for a while. Still no where near as common as the regular BD and other models.

I had one of the regular BD POLICE guns I bought 6 or 7 years ago. But it just sat in the safe, so I sold it last year. I do have one rare bird though. Again 6 or 7 years ago, I bought a BD POLICE, but it was a little different. It had all the same features of a BD POLICE, grip checkering, LCI, serrated trigger, lanyard loop. But instead of having "POLICE" written on it. It has front slide serrations. Not a whole lot of these (few dozen?) around. Can in once w/ other normal POLICE. And that's it.
https://i.imgur.com/0vfDd4H.jpg

I don't think the BD POLICE have been imported in a while. So secondary market is probably your only option.
View Quote
Damn, that's cool. Thanks for letting me know those exist.

Yeah, I've read that police models are imported in small batches, making them kinda rare in the US.

I hope it hasn't been discontinued and some more will show up soon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Used to have one, probably around ten years ago or so. Bought it brand new in a LGS for $350. Sold it a few years later for I think $430, and I still think the guy got a good deal. CZs used to be severely under-priced. Wish I'd have bought more back then.
View Quote
Yeah man, me too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4753/39785684221_d16050844d_b.jpgczpolice1 (1 of 1) by
View Quote
That's how I got mine as well. Ordered BD online, ended up with a Police.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top