Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2020 10:01:26 AM EDT
I sent off a Glock slide off to JagerWerks a little over 7 weeks ago to be milled and nitrided. While it was away i saw the nitride time increased from 1-2 weeks to 3-4. No big deal, there's a lot going on in the world right now.

Anyone sent off a slide since early April and already gotten it back?
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Though I've used them on at least 3 occasions in the past, I have not sent anything there in the last year.  That said, their work is literally perfect, and they're usually pretty accurate with expected lead times in my experience.  

They're also pretty active on Instagram if you decide to follow them.  They are absolutely buried right now - they've commented on it being the busiest it has ever been at a time of year that is usually much less so.  

Try to tough it out - the work is worth the wait.

Edit 8/7: Apologies - didn't notice how old your OP was.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
It depends if you want the slide refinished. That takes longer because they farm that out to TechNickel in Benton Harbor, MI. I've had three slides milled and refinished by them and am 100% satisfied with the outcome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top