Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2014 12:10:21 PM EDT
I want to get a PMR-10 (that's what the gubner in NY will allow us peasants) and since they only make a PMR-30, i'm out of luck, unless i can find someone who can create 10 round mags from 30 round mags.

Anyone have an idea where i should look?

And please, don't tell me how shitty it is to kill a 30 rounder in the name of compliance, i know.  I feel bad about it to, but i shot one if these in a free state and LOVED it...  and my son liked it too...
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd have to custom order... so i sent them a email.

Any other ideas i'm all ears...

Link Posted: 3/24/2014 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, they said it would take a long time to create one for this magazine AND i have to send them one that's already been pinned?  WTF, if i had one pinned already i wouldn't need their services...  
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Load 10 rds in mag, remove base, measure/mark, make block.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Load 10 rds in mag, remove base, measure/mark, make block.
View Quote

I would have to make myself a felon in order to do that, or get one in another state and perform the work there.

Eff You Andy Cuomo
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
That is a strange catch 22.... (pun intended )

In theory, the best way, is for Keltec to develop a dedicated 10round mag and them market a handful with 2 or 3 10round mags to the pistols, to get them into the 10 round capacity markets.  A single stack would be very reliable....

Granted the RnD and testing vs the demand..... that is the issue.    Extra 10round mags could, in theory, cost more then the hicaps.
(And I just found some inexpensive PMR mags on Gunbroker....$22.00 shipped!!!  So I bought all 4 on the Buy It Now....)

(GAWD....I looked at that link for mag blocks.  I feel sorry for Kalifornia.... hi caps not even grandfathered in.  Sad, sad day for them...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top