Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2022 9:08:31 AM EDT
Looking for bigger mags and grip for when I want to play with my suppressor on the gun. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I did it with a Wilson grip,  I bought it for my X-carry, but then decided to get the AXG for that gun.

Was just cleaning up my reloading room and decided to cut the Wilson down and Smooth the edges.  

Works great, get to run the 17 round mags on a compact slide.  Still have the factory compact if I ever decide that I want to go bact to the 15 rounders too.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have cut down a lot of them.  Its extremely easy.  

You could also order the Wilson Combat Carry II grip.  It has the full length 17 round grip with the dust cover for the 3.6 inch slide and barrel set up.  If you didn't want to have to work on anything.

This is a TXG grip I cut down to fit an X carry slide.  I did this one long before Sig made the TXG carry model.   Do the same process, but cut it a little shorter for the 3.6 slide and barrel.  

TXPO
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have cut down a lot of them.  Its extremely easy.  

You could also order the Wilson Combat Carry II grip.  It has the full length 17 round grip with the dust cover for the 3.6 inch slide and barrel set up.  If you didn't want to have to work on anything.

This is a TXG grip I cut down to fit an X carry slide.  I did this one long before Sig made the TXG carry model.   Do the same process, but cut it a little shorter for the 3.6 slide and barrel.  

https://i.imgur.com/eWzJpYzl.jpg

TXPO
View Quote

Thank you!  I love Wilson Grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top